Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Checked out The Night Before last night. Wanted to watch an Xmas comedy flick and I never got around to this. Dug it. Michael Shannon was a welcomed surprise and Mr. Green was great. "Do you see me like a father figure?" "uhhhh no." Rogan was fucking hilarious and I wish we got more Jillian Bell, but that church scene was hilarious. "Did we do that??!"

In regards to the Potter movies, Fantastic Beasts is a better series even after one movie, so I'll just watch those going forward.
    My favorite HP movie is Ingrid's most
    Hated. I never read the books. She has read them all, has the audio books, etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Matt, did you read the HP books? The Battle of Hogwarts in the movie is TRASH compared to the book. There is so much stuff they could have included, even if just in the background, to make it more of a spectacle. I was really let down when I saw the movie.

Comment

• No, never read the books.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sleight, it's a WWE studios flick but it's better than you would think. A bit lean to be honest but I enjoyed it quite a bit, it's a good starting point for a franchise but I'm not sure it made enough to warrant another installment.

F8 of the Furious: AKA Rob hates fun. I don't know guys, maybe I just like car fu and over the top action to much but I didn't hate it. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I guess I'm that guy on this one.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• is that the lastest F8 movie with Charlize Theron? If so, boooooooooooring.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was, and I guess agree to disagree. Although they need to stay away from NY as a setting, all of that shit felt WAAAAAY to cramped visually. That would be my one complaint I guess.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Honestly, they just need to blast these fuckers in to space at this point OR go back to smaller movies.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think they should break them off into groups for smaller flicks, like one with Tej and Roman, one with Lettie and Dom, one with Hobbs and British Hobbs, and then come together for F&F9. But I'm not sure Tyrese is going to be in the franchise much longer if he keeps yacking about the Rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Honestly, they just need to blast these fuckers in to space at this point OR go back to smaller movies.
                    Oh, hells to the yeah - I want nitrous burning racing rocket ships!!!!

Comment

• Saw TLJ again yesterday. I still kinda like it, but hoo boy...yeah, there are issues with this thing that were even more apparent on the second go round. I take back my earlier assessment that this thing would be re-evaluated in a few years and be a classic. if anything, it'll be relegated to the near-bottom of the ranking list.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• CREEP 2- gotdamn, these movies are fucked up. It takes a left turn early on that played head games with me the whole time. I liked it just as much as the first one. It's on Netflix now so check it out!

Comment

• All the Money in the World.

Spoiler: Spoilers, WOOOOOOOOORD (For What Did & DIDN'T Happen in the Movie!) 
                          As much as I admire and respect Sir Ridley, he felt like the wrong guy to tackle this subject. For no particular reason, Fincher sprang to mind as it sat on me since yesterday afternoon.

Strangely they make the choice to kill off J. Paul Getty before his grandson Paul is rescued. Not sure why since the real life result was ripe material. He reportedly called the Old Bastard to thank him... and he refused to come to the phone. Real sweetheart. Hell they don't even bother to say what happened to the kid afterwards. Google it, pretty fucked up.

Matt has been saying this since from the start, and he's right. Christopher Plummer will most definitely get a "Best Supporting Actor" Oscar nomination and were it not for the inevitability of Willem Dafoe (or the dark-horse of Woody Harrelson), he'd be winning. If for no other reason than sending a message, and he happens to be quite the son-of-a-bitch onscreen. To anyone wondering, there's only one scene where he's obviously green-screened in (the bit from the original trailer with him in the desert). Though it really made me want to see the original Kevin Spacey performance. I have a feeling it was much stronger.

Plummer will get all the talk but Romain Duris as one of the abductors (the only sympathetic one) walks away with the film, performance-wise. Everyone else is fine, nonetheless.

So yeah, it's... alright?
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS- I'm dumb for sleeping on this one for so long. Very much inspired by The Last of Us, I'm guessing. It was really good with an ending I loved. Definitely recommended.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              All the Money in the World.

Spoiler: Spoilers, WOOOOOOOOORD (For What Did & DIDN'T Happen in the Movie!) 
                              As much as I admire and respect Sir Ridley, he felt like the wrong guy to tackle this subject. For no particular reason, Fincher sprang to mind as it sat on me since yesterday afternoon.

Strangely they make the choice to kill off J. Paul Getty before his grandson Paul is rescued. Not sure why since the real life result was ripe material. He reportedly called the Old Bastard to thank him... and he refused to come to the phone. Real sweetheart. Hell they don't even bother to say what happened to the kid afterwards. Google it, pretty fucked up.

Matt has been saying this since from the start, and he's right. Christopher Plummer will most definitely get a "Best Supporting Actor" Oscar nomination and were it not for the inevitability of Willem Dafoe (or the dark-horse of Woody Harrelson), he'd be winning. If for no other reason than sending a message, and he happens to be quite the son-of-a-bitch onscreen. To anyone wondering, there's only one scene where he's obviously green-screened in (the bit from the original trailer with him in the desert). Though it really made me want to see the original Kevin Spacey performance. I have a feeling it was much stronger.

Plummer will get all the talk but Romain Duris as one of the abductors (the only sympathetic one) walks away with the film, performance-wise. Everyone else is fine, nonetheless.

So yeah, it's... alright?
                              100% spot-on.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• about to check out the new Blade Runner. I hope it's better than the original in so much that I don't want to be bored for 3 hours. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X