Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it when Dennis Hopper finds his torn apart wheelchair in Part 2.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I found enjoyment in 2,3, and 4. Long ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Franklin is the fucking WORST.
        TBBBBBBBPPPPPTTTTTTTT

TBBBBBBBPPPPPTTTTTTTT

TBBBBBBBPPPPPTTTTTTTT
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Joanna Kerns is in it too!
          God, she fucking screams A LOT in the film. It's ridiculous.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Lake Mungo.

A faux documentary that starts in one place, where a family slowly tries to come to terms with the death of a family member, only to snowball into revelation after revelation of the many secrets the dead kept from them.

Even with the nonsensical jump scare shit that's put in there, it's a pretty effective film given its budget.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR

Finally re-watched this after something like 25 years. Still excellent, still relevant. Redford's character is a tad too flippant and casual in the opening act but he settles into his character once the attack happens.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Battered Bastards of Baseball. Kurt Russell's dad was fucking awesome. No wonder Kurt seems kind of kick ass too.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wonder Woman.

Pretty good. IT's basically Captain America The First Avenger which isn't a bad thing. Gadot can kick ass even if she has problems speaking. Chris Pine was great as the love interest. Loved the No Man's Land sequence and Huston was a bunch of fun. Pine's gang of loveable misfits was really fun too.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                  David Thewlis was a pretty great choice for a bad guy BUT that last battle when he created his armor was fucking LULZWORTHY.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A lot of the action in that movie looked extremely slow in its choreography and wire work. Especially on Paradise Island.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jenkins overuse of speed ramping was fucking distracting now that you mention it. It was so overused on Paradise Island that it took away from some awesomeness.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It was pretty jarring for the majority of the action scenes that I found the downtime moments with the ensemble refreshing.

Favorite part is still the moment with Dr. Poison and General Ludendorff after they gas their superiors. The hammy-ass maniacal laughs there felt so good to hear.

When was the last time a villain had a maniacal laugh (Not Tex Richman's)?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Huston taking the magic meth was great.

Comment

• Late to the party: just watched Man Up. It was ok. Cute, but I'm not sure I'd watch it again. Lake Bell does a decent British accent and somehow the odd combo of her and Simon Pegg worked. Good for watching on a lazy Sunday when you're flipping through the channels and can't find anything.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Lake Bell is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Wonder Woman.

Pretty good. IT's basically Captain America The First Avenger which isn't a bad thing. Gadot can kick ass even if she has problems speaking. Chris Pine was great as the love interest. Loved the No Man's Land sequence and Huston was a bunch of fun. Pine's gang of loveable misfits was really fun too.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                                David Thewlis was a pretty great choice for a bad guy BUT that last battle when he created his armor was fucking LULZWORTHY.
                                I was disappoint in that final fight, being generic DC fight-in-the-dark, but the No Man's Land reshoot is still the best scene of the year.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X