Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the last 20-30 minutes of X-Men Apocalypse. WTF. Not good.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Also about 20 minutes of the last third of bat v supes. Up to the second kryptonite gas grenade. Not sure what I thought. Neat bits/ideas I guess.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Logan: a fitting end. Really enjoyed it but it honestly made me wish all of the earlier Wolverine stuff had that level of brutality, soooo good.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THE FOUNTAIN- still great and still wrecks me. I don't want my wife to die, you guys.

Comment

• Oh, I finished the first eight FRIDAY THE 13Th movies, too. They told a more cohesive story than I thought. I don't think I had ever seen one all the way through so I thought it was just random campers at Crystal Lake who were getting machete'd to death every few years. That said, the two best kills in the series didn't even involve weapons- I'm talking about the sleeping bag in part 7 and the decapitation punch in part 8. I still prefer the NOES series.

Comment

• Yeah boyeee. Sleeping bag is great but I also love the tent stake vivisection kill too.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I read the short story a few months ago, and it moved me quite a bit. I thought the ending was ridiculously sad. And while they took quite a few liberties with the plot in this adaptation (QUITE a few), they captured the essence of the end to that story perfectly. Thank God I was alone and no one saw me tearing up. I can't put my finger n exactly why but this story just. . . well. . . pushes my buttons. No pun intended.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• THE ACCOUNTANT- Holy shit, this movie is basically one of my dreams brought to life, even down to having Anna Kendrick as the love interest. Some of the procedural stuff is wrong and dumb but I loved this. Is it a great movie? No. But it was practically made for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    THE FOUNTAIN- still great and still wrecks me. I don't want my wife to die, you guys.
                    A masterpiece. I still have to see it again. That music is so fucking GOOD.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Batman vs Superman: Ultimate Extended Useless Edition

Ok, that was bad. Not horrible. Just boring. I loved Wonder Woman. And I liked Batfleck a whole lot more than I expected. Superman was like the 3rd player. Go figure. Meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Batman vs Superman: Ultimate Extended Useless Edition

Ok, that was bad. Not horrible. Just boring. I loved Wonder Woman. And I liked Batfleck a whole lot more than I expected. Superman was like the 3rd player. Go figure. Meh.
                        Queue Roberto with his defense.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So is this Void movie going to be any good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAcknEyohpE

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            Queue Roberto with his defense.
                            I still dig the shit outta the extended.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I didn't hate it, but considering the scale of it all, it's a colossal failure. It's like they're not sure if it's a Batman movie, a Superman movie, or a Justice League movie. But like I said, the pieces were better than the sum. The Batman elements were cool. Sups is non-existent.

Comment

• Supes is much more existent in that version though and was much less of a dick overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X