Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pets is ok. Kids loved it, but yeah, not great.

Whatever kids movies that doesn't drives me to violence gets a pass for me.

Say, unlike Shrek...
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Shit, I love the first Shrek. That shit still holds up in my opinion.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Shit, I love the first Shrek. That shit still holds up in my opinion.
        It holds up like Kirk Douglas's ancient dick.

Shrek is garbage.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NOOOOooo. Lithgow is great in it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hated SHREK. Went to SHREK 2 because my wife liked the first one, hated SHREK 2 even more. Luckily, she hated it too and I never had to deal with the others.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah, I won't go to bat for anything after the first one. But I still do like the first one. I just wish we had the alternate timeline where Farley didn't die and we got that version.

Comment

• The only good thing about anything with Shrek is the gingerbread man screaming NOT MY GUMDROP BUTTONS otherwise whoa boy those movies are a fucking garbage fire.

Comment

• I may be wrong but wasn't also one of the first non Pixar movies to come out that wasn't ANTZ? I remember liking it for some of those reasons because it had adult humor that hasn't aged that well, but dammit Lithgow is great...

Comment

• Lithgow was good and there were funny bits here and there (and my wife still laughs at the 'making waffles' bit), but the rest was pop culture tedium.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• true, but it was the first to do it so it was "new" and not completely played out. Again, I'm not sure why I'm defending it. hahahah

Comment

• Poor Lithgow. Struck in a Shrek flick. Poor guy.

It aged poorly 6 months after it's release. Imagine now.

And poor Rob. Stuck defending motherfucking Shrek.

Shrek.

"Next up, Rob defends Esteban Santiago."
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Shrek is Family Guy. Screaming and pop culture references SO ITS FUNNY LAUGH NOW.

Comment

• Saw Gods of Egypt with my son. I should have loved this, but I thought it was just OK. Visually beautiful, the action scenes were kind of a let down at times, and the acting just didn't quite make it. Also, Jamie Lannister can't seem to hold on to two of anything, can he?
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It was a fun movie to watch once and that's it. It would have been a lot of fun in 3d in the theater. Bummed I missed that.

Comment

• Watched a couple movies last night.

No Manches Frida

Funny Mexican film about a thief out of prison discovering the money he stole is buried under what is now a high school gym. He gets a job at the school as a substitute teacher and funny shit ensues. I liked it.

Blood Father

This was good. Nice and tight, not too long, I think it might be barely 90 minutes. Mel Gibson was good, and the daughter was pretty good as well. Could have used more Diego Luna, he was good too.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X