Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, and as blasphemous as it may be, I MAYYYYYYYYYY actually enjoy it more than the first movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jurassic World was a fine movie. Harmless, but easily the best since the first.

Pixels

I watched it for my son. He liked it a lot, as he likes the classics games, but still, goddamn is it painful to Watch. It's not the worst thing ever, but I felt bad for all the good actors in it (The Dink, Sean Bean, Brian Cox).

Adam Sandler is our modern benchmark in passive mediority.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• [QUOTE=Martin;363722]Jurassic World was a fine movie. Harmless, but easily the best since the first.

Agreed. Rob speaketh blasphemy, Amen.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Huh. Human Centipede 3 is on Netflix already?? Didn't even know it came out
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Should have watched it. Watched Curse of Chucky instead. Literally one of the worst movies I've watched in God knows how long. Just fucking awwwful. I actively hate this movie.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• That movie was terrible but I seem to remember at least 1 or 2 good scenes. I do remember Ceej and I making fun of it the whole time. It was better than Seed IMO.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                It was better than Seed IMO.

Your opinion has been found to be....WRONG!
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seed (besides Waters) was fucking TERRIBLE especially coming off of Bride. It was fucking embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Seed (besides Waters) was fucking TERRIBLE especially coming off of Bride. It was fucking embarrassing.

Bride and Seed were horror farces. They did what they meant to do. Curse was an attempt to rebuild the franchise with one of the most generic horror films of the last five years.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I know they were farces. That's why Bride succeeded. It was actually funny. Seed failed because it wasn't. It felt like a fucking SNL skit. Curse was ,like you said, an attempt at bringing it back to its which ultimately failed as well. That doesn't make Seed good though. Seed is a fucking chore to sit through once Waters is offed.

Comment

• Everything with Redman is fucking AIDS

Comment

• PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES- man, fuck these movies. They get me every time. This is definitely the weakest of the bunch but the end had a great twist.

Comment

• HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1: WE DONT TELL COMPLETE STORIES IN FRANCHISE MOVIES ANYMORE- splitting movies into multiple parts is still stupid. That said, The smartest thing they did with this franchise was giving the keys to Francis Lawrence. There wasn't a whole lot of action and it felt like it was all a set-up for the big finale but I liked it a lot. Jennifer Lawrence is good.

Comment

• JUPITER ASCENDING: Visually, this is a sharp movie. Somebody was channeling Jack Kirby in spots, especially with Wolfdudebro's anti-grav circle roller skates and some of the architecture and mechanical doohickeys. The dinosaur aliens were badass, too.

Story-wise, this was the first Matrix all over again. We had characters and plotlines that never went anywhere, some of which were nothing more than window dressing (looks at Sean Bean's daughter). Lots of fat could have been trimmed from this. Also, Milla Kunis's Jupiter was kind of meh. Whenever her character got interesting, she'd go back to mooning over Wolfdudebro, which kind of brought her back to square one.

Worth a viewing, I guess, but it could've been better.

Still have Green Inferno and Bone Tomahawk on deck next.

Comment

• I forgot to watch Bone Tomahawk this weekend! It's on demand right?

Comment

Working...
                                X