Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Ref last night as well. Yup, still so damn good.

Comment

• Also watched Gremlins this weekend. I only watch this during the XMAS season and I look forward to it each time. The Pelzers are a great family dammit. That mom is a goddamn saint.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Also watched Gremlins this weekend. I only watch this during the XMAS season and I look forward to it each time. The Pelzers are a great family dammit. That mom is a goddamn saint.
        Wooooooooooooord. I've added it back to my Christmas movie rotation three years ago and I think it's my favorite Christmas film.

Comment

• Saw MOANA while down in Florida. Excellent, beautiful movie.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched Christmas Vacation last night. It's great when you take a few years off from a movie that was forced down your throat as a kid. I enjoyed this much more than I remember.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Watched Christmas Vacation last night. It's great when you take a few years off from a movie that was forced down your throat as a kid. I enjoyed this much more than I remember.
              My lady friend informed me she has never seen this. I haven't seen it in years, so hopefully we watch it Friday.

Comment

• I watched the unedited version last year for the first time in forever* and I forgot how profane Clark's rant was after his Jelly of the Month delivery. What a great movie. I still say "shitter's full" when dumping the tanks in our horse trailer.

*there'll be music, there'll be liiight (Ingrid knows what I'm talking about)

Comment

• yeah, I did miss his "Hey kids, look a deer!" line in the edited version I watched last night.

I thought that was fucking hysterical as a kid.

Comment

• 'Shitter's full' gets lots of play in my entire family, year round.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The other great thing about the movie is its length. It's nice and short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        'Shitter's full' gets lots of play in my entire family, year round.
                        Same. Since it came out it was always something we used. We used to live in a house with a half bath in the kitchen/breakfast area, and I would walk out when my mom was cooking or people were eating and drop a "shitters full" to gross everyone out.

Comment

The other great thing about the movie is its length. It's nice and short.

My In-Laws love this movie. For some reason, it feels like it gets an hour longer every year.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's how I felt when I was forced to watch with it with my family which is why it's been years since I've seen it. On our own it flew by. The same goes with A Christmas Story. That shit was overplayed so much back in the day that I used to actively HATE that movie. Still haven't seen it in a few years because of it.

Comment

• I fucking HATE A Christmas Story.

I am actually thinking of watching It's A Wonderful Life this year. I haven't since it in 20+ years.

Comment

• Never liked A wonderful Life. Tried watching it a few days ago and was bored shitless.

Comment

Working...
                                X