Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellraiser 2 is better and H3 is more fun.

Goodnight Mommy was okay. I didn't hate it like Ceej but like you said it's telegraphed so early yet they are able to keep your attention throughout.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah I may watch HR2 and 3 this weekend. Also, man the Amazon Prime horror selection seems really good. Probably better than Netflix right now. I just wish there was a better way to sort by release date or rating or something.

Comment

• Recommendations for horror movies? New, old, classic, whatever. Throw some ideas at me. Just sick on the couch and on a torrent spree.

Comment

• Pumpkinhead. :-D
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Yeah I may watch HR2 and 3 this weekend. Also, man the Amazon Prime horror selection seems really good. Probably better than Netflix right now. I just wish there was a better way to sort by release date or rating or something.
            Prime has like 1000+ horror flicks. Netflix has like 60.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah Prime is at like 1200 horror flicks. Gotta be somewhere showing the best shit on there.

Also the Evil Dead remake is still the best fucking horror movie of the 2000s.

Comment

• Almost done with Sinister 2. Not as good as the original, but I'm diggin' it. Creepy kids, gators, and DEM RATS! I can't wait till the wife and kid got to bed so I can see if the cop gets to defeat all the ghosts and the Boogeyman single handed.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• MASCOTS (on Netflix). It's ok. Not a laugh riot but an ok watch. I'd put it in about the same league as A MIGHTY WIND in terms of the mockumentaries.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Purge 3 wasn't too bad. Juliet from LOST is still smoking hot. Frank Grillo still is a badass even if he was looking like young Patrick Dempsey in this. I still think the second one is the best in the series but this was really good. Like Billy I want another one but this time follow the fucking tourists who come to America to kill people. Intersperse that with the main story and I'll be totally on board.

Comment

• Yesssssssssssssss give me those crazy girls dancing around their car for 90 minutes.

Comment

• god they were the fucking worst. TERRIBLE ACTRESSES.

Comment

• No way man. I fucking loved them. Totally believable they were doped out of their mind and losing it after killing their parents. They might be my favorite thing in all of the Purge films.

Comment

• ugh. I mean I wanted to kill both of them as soon as they showed up so I guess they fulfilled their acting duties but fuck. Bubba Gump should have pimp slapped that one bitch right off the bat.

Comment

• Ghostbusters (2016)

I laughed and found it funny.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The worst part is that they never actually catch any fucking ghosts. The one they do catch they let go because of shitty writing and a shittier cameo. Then at the end they are just whipping ghosts at other ghosts like ghost bowling balls for some reason. Feig is the worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X