Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    31. Fucking terrible. May write up a mini review on the site. Steer fucking clear.

I loved it. Zombie has now delved so hard into the guys that he wants to emulate, he's become them. However, he's got no frame of direct talent reference for it.

So, it looks like a 16 year old trying to remake The Running Man.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Except it was fucking boring.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And it was more like a 14 year old made a remake but who got bored halfway through.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Legit one of the worst movies I've seen in a while

Comment

• Aw, I was hoping it was gonna be good. Bummed to hear it's bad.

Comment

• Like every other Rob Zombie movie that isn't The Devil's Rejects?

And so what if Pratt is super Christian (I don't follow him on Twitter so this being a controversy is news to me)? He's not a dick about it unlike most celebs on Social Media.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I think Billy's thinking of a dream he had where Pratt rejected his advances or something.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Must spread rep. . . ^

And Jamie' totally on point. EVERYTHING Zombie did except Devil's Rejects sucked. And even THAT wasn't all that great.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• My review of Rob Zombie's newest film, 31.

Shares and likes via social media are totally appreciated.

Comment

• The original Westworld film from the 70's, seeing as the HBO series has piqued my interest. The tech is dated as hell, but otherwise this still holds up. Yul Brynner is a great villain.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Pixels.

Overall no where near as bad as nerds made it out to be. The 2 big sequences were pretty fucking cool actually. Dinklage was the worst. Josh Gad continues to be odd. This was mostly a missed opportunity and Chris Columbus should not have been the director. He didn't bring too much to the table here but the FX during the arcade sequences were on fucking point.

Comment

• COP CAR- man, the trailers were hell of misleading on Bacon's character in this one. I really liked this one. The kid actors were pretty good and Bacon played stressed/manic just right.

Comment

• SICARIO- fuckin' a, man. There were a few factual errors that annoyed me but this movie is rad and tense as hell. I slept on highway too long.

Comment

• It's so damn good.

Comment

• "Slept on highway too long" holy autocorrect. "Slept on THIS WAY too long".

Comment

Working...
                                X