Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangsters using time travel is indeed a pretty cool premise. Glad we agree.

Comment

• I liked it. It's a one and done but I liked it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Looper's the good. Not great, but good.

And Primer is awesome.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Primer is awesome but I still don't completely get it. At least it doesn't have JGL in a fake nose and Paul Dano
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think that's one of the reasons PRIMER is awesome. Some of the charts online really help.

And I like LOOPER a lot, too. I think the makeup for JGL was a weird choice but the world was great and I thought the story worked.

Comment

• Warcraft

This surprised me, I kind of liked this movie. Never played a Warcraft game or MMO, but this movie was fun. Not sure I understand everything that happened, though. Billy, spoil me on what would happen in a sequel that we probably won't get.

X-Men Apocalypse

I feel like Oscar Isaac was wasted in this movie. Some cool stuff to see, but overall, I was a little disappointed with this movie.

The Shallows

I had low expectations and I ended up liking the movie a lot. Some gorgeous scenery. Steven Seagull is great.

I'll add here that I like Primer and Looper as well.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Oscar Isaac brought absolutely zero to the role. And he looked so goddamn dumb.

Man I hate that movie.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is XMEN APOCASHIT out on blu ray yet?
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Is XMEN APOCASHIT out on blu ray yet?
                    next Tuesday.

It, Salem's Lot, Cat's Eye, X-Men Apoc, the Prince movies, Swiss Army Man and more all hit on October 4th.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wow, there's a lot of good stuff hitting next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Warcraft

This surprised me, I kind of liked this movie. Never played a Warcraft game or MMO, but this movie was fun. Not sure I understand everything that happened, though. Billy, spoil me on what would happen in a sequel that we probably won't get.
                        Likely The Second War (the movie being the First War). Stormwind falls to the Orcs, and Anduin Lothar puts everyone on ships and head north for Lordaeron where Terenas Menethil II is king. There Terenas convinces the scattered human kingdoms, plus Dalaran (mages) and dwarfs to form the original Alliance of Lordaeron. The orcs basically create death squads to seek out pockets of humanity, until everything south of Stormwind is theirs, as well as everything east of the dwarf lands. They push on the dwarfs finally, and the Alliance steps in and we have a bigger fight. The humans create literal internment camps and win the day, and turn the orcs into slaves. Thrall, the baby at the end of the movie, is raised in one of those camps. Eventually Thrall leads a rebellion, and flees with stolen ships to Kalimdor and forms the New Horde.

I stay with my original opinion, the first two wars are boring. Nothing interesting for a movie. If they started off with the plague and Arthas they could have had a hit, and led into a great sequel of dealing with the Lich King. Shit, the second movie could have been a horror film filed with zombies. GG.

Comment

• Sinister 2.

What an absolute stinker, they couldn't even get the home videos right. Avoid!
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• shit, I forgot that even existed.

stupid horror sequels that aren't needed

Comment

• Sinister 2 is hilariously bad.

Comment

• Looper is worth it for the scene where the guy starts retroactively losing body parts alone.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X