Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    I mean... if you believe her. According to Munn, she did all her stunts.

I'd take these 2 girls as a takeout.

kthxbye
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      again, the more I think about this movie the more it's just so fucking lazy. Like 10 years have passed during each new movie right? None of the characters look like it's been 10 years. I mean shit, Fassbender should look way fucking older in 1983 if he as a kid in fucking Auschwitz but he doesn't. Quicksilver is still chilling at home looking the same. Fucking Havok should be like 20 years older but looks the exact fucking same as he did the last movie.
      man, this movie annoys me. Like the last battle totally looks like it's on a soundstage it's so bad. ugh.

I just want that Quicksilver scene on a loop, that was the only time in the movie where it felt like Singer still gave a shit. Plus I think it's even better than the Quicksilver scene from the last one and that one was bad ass.

Basically I just want a whole Quicksilver movie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Quicksilver scene is awkwardly placed.

Plays for laughs (which, yes, work) but it comes right on the eve of
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        the Mansion exploding, Xavier is mind-fucked and kidnapped and Alex is dead. To go from that to a three-minute gag was jarring.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• well it wouldn't have been awkwardly places had they kept the mall scene in as well. We needed some levity and it helped IMO. Also, he didn't know what was going on and was just being himself. It was truly the only scene that I legit cared about that wasn't Erik in the forest.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The mall scene was awesome (minus the God awful Return of the Jedi conversation). But it was wisely cut. The film suddenly stops to see Bryan Singer recreate his childhood and again yes some great material but it doesn't gel with the rest of the film.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• without it you could barely tell this shit was in the 80s. It also needed some sort of levity. It was just so odd that I legit liked the THEATRICAL Bats V Supes more than this. This was a piss poor X-Men film and (prepares for the hate) I legit enjoy X3 more than this. At least that was fun. And it had Frasier Beast who is much better than Hoult Beast.

Comment

And it had Frasier Beast who is much better than Hoult Beast.
                QFT
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• checked out Neighbors 2 last night. I dug it. Efron is a funny fucking dude. It was a bit of a retread but it doesn't matter because it was pretty fucking funny.

The shit with Hannibal was great.

Comment

• CHINATOWN (1974). I finally crossed another classic off of my list of films that I needed to see.

AMAZING film. Fantastic script and direction. All of the actors deliver, but yeah...Nicholson is the king. Just some great lines and deliver from him throughout the entire film. It's a great plot that goes in some interesting areas, and the ending is satisfyingly true.

Recommended if you've never seen it.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

checked out Neighbors 2 last night. I dug it. Efron is a funny fucking dude. It was a bit of a retread but it doesn't matter because it was pretty fucking funny.

The shit with Hannibal was great.
                      Based on that, I will see it since I also liked the 1st.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, it's definitely nothing new but we were laughing pretty hard during it. The girls aren't as funny as the guys but that's just because I can't relate and the actresses weren't as funny as the dudes from the original but Hit Girl was okay. However, Lesley was laughing pretty fucking hard.

Comment

• Want to watch John Wick today.

Comment

• TMNT 2. For something that has so much action, shit going on, callbacks to the cartoons, etc... it was kind of boring. I actually prefer the first one BUT Bebop/Rocksteady/Krang were fucking ON POINT.

Krang was kind of terrifying and the FX in parts of this movie was like looking at a dude in a suit. It was crazy looking. Amell as Casey Jones was TERRIBLE and Madea as Baxter was even more terrible. Also no end credit stinger of him turning into a fly or rock dudes. Was a bummer.

Comment

• What kind of drugs was Luc Besson on when he came up with LUCY? Not terrible but pretty weird.

Comment

• I love that movie. It make no sense but it's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X