Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review incoming shortly. I fell asleep after Lights Out screening and just woke up about 30 minutes ago.

So, I've got to code GB 2016 for new site format and make it go live.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 45 mins into Everybody Wants Some! and I do not want any. At all. This is not for me. So fucking bored. Lesley likes it so far though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• On the flip side of that movie we then watched Green Room. The Stewart hype was a bit too high (he was good, but wasn't OH MY GOD like I was led to believe) but this movie was indeed the goods. Tense as fuck and a great performance by Yelchin.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Great movie. Green Room owns all, but didn't people really flip out over Stewart's performance? I felt it was more of an "oh shit this is not his usual shit" kind of vibe.

Comment

• Darling

On Netflix. Black and white horror movie. Kind of channels Hitchcock to start off. Has some tense moments, and some oh fuck moments...but it's also a bit too "art house" I think is how I would put it. Like, they tell us about this devil summoner...but it never goes anywhere. I dug it. Great atmosphere...just stumbled on the landing.

Comment

• Everybody Wants Some

I liked it, but it didn't wow me. I expected to laugh a lot more than I did. I enjoyed it, just not my among my favorite Linklater films.

Green Room

Knew nothing about this going in, other than it was good and Anton Yelchin was in it. It was a nice surprise. I enjoyed it. That last line from Imogen Poots was perfect.

Ridley Scott's Robin Hood

I should have watched Prince of Thieves again.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Ridley Scott's Robin Hood

I should have watched Men in Tights again.
                Qft
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Indeed
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    Qft

I see what you did there. I agree. Both with the original quote and yours.

Comment

• Yeah, this too.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Riddick

The opening 20 minutes or so with no dialogue was great. Fun movie, liked it more than Chronicles of Riddick.

Comment

• I dug RIDDICK as well.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Midnight Special.

Loved the FUCK outta this. Joel Edgerton and Michael Shannon were really fucking good. Those last few shots were fucking sweet. Not what I was fully expecting but it's really good.

Wish they would have spent a bit more time or went in more depth about the ranch though.

Comment

• Oh I'm on this then
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Midnight Special.

Loved the FUCK outta this. Joel Edgerton and Michael Shannon were really fucking good. Those last few shots were fucking sweet. Not what I was fully expecting but it's really good.

Wish they would have spent a bit more time or went in more depth about the ranch though.
                                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Oh I'm on this then
                                So glad you guys are getting to see this now. Fucking phenomenal IMHO. Loved it.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X