Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Tom Fucking Bennett, man.
    This might be the comedic performance of the year.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Justice Leage: Flashpoint Paradox

While I wasn't a huge fan of the animation (I just think these look cheap) this was pretty entertaining. Thomas Wayne the murderous Batman was fucking ridiculous. Wonder Woman killing those kids was ridiculous. Everything was ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        This might be the comedic performance of the year.
        The scene-stealer of 2016 on film.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Justice Leage: Flashpoint Paradox

While I wasn't a huge fan of the animation (I just think these look cheap) this was pretty entertaining. Thomas Wayne the murderous Batman was fucking ridiculous. Wonder Woman killing those kids was ridiculous. Everything was ridiculous.

and that storyline birthed the new 52 which DC is walking back like John Cleese doing a silly walk.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This is what Zack Snyder should just adapt. This or Injustice.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Revenant

Finally watched it. I liked it. It's gorgeous, but a little long.

Straight Outta Compton Director's Cut

I liked this version even more.

Watched The Martian again. Can we get this guy stuck on another planet? It's entertaining.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              This is what Zack Snyder should just adapt. This or Injustice.
              Heh, wouldn't surprise me if his Justice League film is an adaptation of this, without it being an alternate timeline.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• CONTRACTED 1 & 2- Avoid. Netflix keeps recommending these to me even though the algorithm says I would rate them low. The algorithm was right. It's like part zombie movie, part body horror, and all dumb. I watched the second one because the first one left a LOT of unanswered question. the plot synopsis of part 2 made me think the movie would answer some of them. Yeah, I guess it did but the answers were stupid and by the end it's obvious they're trying to set up the series as a zombie SAW. They're both short movies but still wastes of time.

Comment

• Good to know. I had those on my list.

Checked out Triple 9 last night.

For the cast they had for this it should have been much better. But I felt like it was just going through the motions. Casey Affleck was doing his best Marky Mark. Daryl from the Walking Dead is just Daryl from the Walking Dead still, and Kate Winslet was the worst villain because of her stupid accent.

If it's on Netflix, watch it. I wasn't pissed I spent 5 bucks to rent it but I could have watched something else.

Comment

• Winslet is unrecognizable. But at least Harrelson is there, pulling through like a champ.

The less said about Aaron Paul in this, the better. And Gal Gadot has more lines here than in Batman vs Superman, and she's still terrible.
                    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 06-06-2016, 01:44 AM.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Paul was playing Jesse all over again, Gal was there just to show off her ass. Harrelson's stupid fake teeth were fucking distracting as fuck.

Comment

• I'd rather watch The Town.

Comment

• Watched Wrath of Khan last night. Man, this movie still kicks my ass every single time I watch it. It's just so goddamn great.

Comment

• Watched THE MARTIAN again (most of it). So fucking good.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Watched THE MARTIAN again (most of it). So fucking good.
                              What a fun movie. POTATO TIME!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Zootopia. Finally a newer Disney movie that didn't suck. I thought it was fantastic. I was a bit scared the minute Shakira's song came on but thankfully you hear it once and then it's a normal score the rest of the movie.

Really dug the story and the visuals were freaking incredible in some spots. Cliffside in particular was nuts looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X