Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I saw this at a Festival about two years ago. It's from the Assassin's Creed dude. He also did a version of MacBeth with Marion Cotillard and Fassbender that is the most impenetrable Shakespeare film adaptation in English.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• HUSH- come visit the compound! I promise there won't be any murder games happening! This is a pretty good "crazy killer in a remote location" movie. Definitely better than that one with Liv Tyler and almost as good as You're Next. That the main victim was deaf and mute was an interesting touch and all of my "use X on the guy! It's right there!" yelling ended up paying off.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        HUSH- come visit the compound! I promise there won't be any murder games happening! This is a pretty good "crazy killer in a remote location" movie. Definitely better than that one with Liv Tyler and almost as good as You're Next. That the main victim was deaf and mute was an interesting touch and all of my "use X on the guy! It's right there!" yelling ended up paying off.
        Watched it this weekend. Pretty damn great.

Comment

• The Invitation. Pretty okay. Really dug the ending shot and the sound design. Tense as hell
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THE NICE GUYS

Very good, not great. It's an unfortunate fact that most of the really funny moments or situations were spoiled in the trailers. Some good one remain unsullied (and play like gangbusters when they hit), but too many...FAR too many...of the good moments were given away for free already.

Regardless, it's a fun watch. Lots to enjoy, but it didn't feel as nutrient-rich as KISS KISS BANG BANG did...that film was a lot more dense in terms of jokes and funny situations. Don't go into TNG expecting KKBB Part 2 or you're gonna be disappointed.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Kindergarten Cop 2.

Dolph tried. Some smiles but overall just something to have on while you're doing something else. The main girl is fucking SMOKING HOT though.

I did enjoy seeing him trying to deal with the gluten free, no meat, tv is bad, way of raising kids now though. But that was like a 3 min scene.

It's on Netflix if you're so inclined.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jumper. It has been awhile and I remember digging it when I first saw it. Yeah, this movie still rocks. Hayden still shows he has a bit of emoting issues but this most certainly deserved a trilogy. Or at the very least a sequel in some form. I NEED TO KNOW MORE DAMMIT.

Comment

• I always kinda liked JUMPER as well. It's over-hated for no other reason than OMG IT'S HAYDEN FUCK HIM MOVIE MUST SUCK.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• yep. It's one of the better "superhero" flicks in my opinion though. The powers are cool, the Paladins are cool, the action scenes are cool, like everything is just cool. Except for Hayden but even he does okay work here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Jumper. It has been awhile and I remember digging it when I first saw it. Yeah, this movie still rocks. Hayden still shows he has a bit of emoting issues but this most certainly deserved a trilogy. Or at the very least a sequel in some form. I NEED TO KNOW MORE DAMMIT.
                      Forgot about this. Still want to see it. Maybe when we get a new house.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You need a new house to watch Jumper? That's kind of weird bro.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          You need a new house to watch Jumper? That's kind of weird bro.
                          Might bang his head in the current one.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            You need a new house to watch Jumper? That's kind of weird bro.
                            Kids room is super close to the TV. Have to watch stuff kinda quiet. Ruins it a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Might bang his head in the current one.
                              😃😃😃

Comment

• ALL THE WAY (HBO film on LBJ with Bryan Cranston).

I've come to the conclusion that I can't stand Bryan Cranston anymore. He's too much into being Master Thespian now. The movie itself is good but fuuuuuuuuuck, his LBJ is just method method method ACTING ACTING ACTING and it's infuriating.

Comment

Working...
                                X