Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had no idea that amazon prime had such better free movies now. Last time I checked their selection was terrible.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I had no idea that amazon prime had such better free movies now. Last time I checked their selection was terrible.

and you can tack on eight dollars a month now to get Showtime and/or Starz added to the service. No more paying for it via Cable. I dumped Showtime off DirecTV and went this way. Saving 7 bucks a month and not having to deal with their limited OnDemand shit.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• really? Nice! I will have to look into that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Man from UNCLE

Well that was fun. I demand more of these. I think I liked that more than Rogue Nation.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            The Man from UNCLE

Well that was fun. I demand more of these. I think I liked that more than Rogue Nation.
            Agreed. It peters out a tad at the end, but the first two acts are a lot of fun. Cavill eating a sandwich while watching Hammer drive around on the boat is still one of the funniest moments of the year.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We have that one on deck for this weekend after I remember you raving about it Matt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Agreed. It peters out a tad at the end, but the first two acts are a lot of fun. Cavill eating a sandwich while watching Hammer drive around on the boat is still one of the funniest moments of the year.
                YES! My favorite moment of the movie.
                That and the interrogation scene.

Even in the end, still was fun. the acting was good, the setting was perfect. I loved it.

The 3 leads were so much good in it. I have a crush on that chick since Ex Machina.

Comment

• I almost watched UNCLE yesterday, but wanted to get Revenant behind me.

Comment

I had no idea that amazon prime had such better free movies now. Last time I checked their selection was terrible.
                    Yeah. And the download option is great, too. Knocked out a few XFiles episodes on my flights today. It's funny going through again how I'll remember some episodes particularly well. The writer on those eps? Almost always Vince Gilligan.

Comment

We have that one on deck for this weekend after I remember you raving about it Matt.
                      'Raving' is a strong word, but I really liked it.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'll echo the love for UNCLE. I ended up liking it a lot.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Saw two movies recently.

1. FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION. From the people that brought you BEST IN SHOW, SPINAL TAP, etc. This is a straightforward movie, non-mockumentary. As such, you have an actual narrative to follow. It takes a bit to get used to, but it works. It's not as funny as any of the others but it does have some really good moments in it. I wouldn't go out of my way to find it but I wouldn't turn it off if it came on either.

2. THE SECOND BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL. I liked the first one, so sue me. The second one was almost as good as the first one, so I enjoyed it in a passive 'chick flick' kinda way. This was one for the wife and it was a pleasant way of spending an evening.

Comment

• MI: ROGUE NATION- I will watch MI movies until Cruise decides he doesn't have a death wish anymore. I'd probably rank this one third behind Ghost Protocol and the first movie. It gets a little convoluted with double/triple(?) agent nonsense and wanders a bit in the second half but comes back for a decent ending. There's one bit that was almost too cartoony but it's a movie that opens with Cruise jumping onto a moving plane and hanging off the side while it takes off so... Will watch again for sure.

Comment

• Looks like I'm the only one who ranks the first just above the 2nd. That series got much better after the 2nd. It reminds me a lot of the Fast and Furious movies.

But the more I think of it, the more I ended up liking UNCLE better than Rogue Nation. Maybe it's the setting, or the Ex-Machina girl, I don't know.

Comment

• My thing with the third movie is that I don't remember it at all. Like, I remember PSH is in it and that a rocket blast sends Cruise sideways into a car but that's literally all I remember from that movie. I can recall MI2 better than MI3.

Comment

Working...
                                X