Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife LOVED Kingsman, but I also dick her down deep and long with some Jodeci on, so make what you will of it. :-D
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Meanwhile Lesley fucking loved that movie because it's awesome. It just sucks because I can't do a great Brit accent and that makes her all silly.
      I'ma help you right here...

And after studying this video, and with some practice, you should be able to make Lesley should be all weak in the knees and stuff.

I learned to do British accents by watching and imitating lots of Monty Python and Benny Hill when I was a kid. I also must thank my local PBS stations and many Dr. Who and Masterpiece Theatre marathons, too.

My Irish accents are easy, as I have quite a few relatives from County Cork. And don't get me started on Hungarian.

Comment

right? It's a fucking shame because this is one fucking amazing world building flick. Fuck the "IT'S POCAHONTAS IN SPACE" shit. The stuff on display is still awe inducing in my opinion. And the extra 16 min version is great. Can't wait for the sequels where we go underwater and shit in 3d and see giant alien squids and oh god cannnnnnnot wait
        I didn't think the movie was very good but I don't think anyone can deny the world was pretty damn cool. Cameron put a lot of thought into that part, for sure. I'm interested in the sequels just to see what kind of crazy new shit he's come up with.

Comment

• THE BIG SHORT

Might be the movie of the year. Fucking fantastic...funny and infuriating at the same time. Really quite exceptional piece of directing from the guy who did ANCHORMAN. Highly recommended.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Gift.

I was hammered and totally
              Spoiler: ending spoilers 
            called the whole bit about the baby
            to which Lesley thought I was being stupid. I showed her!

Really dug it. Goateed Uncle Owen was nice and creepy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not saying when, how, or where.....But Hateful Eight is entertaining as shit. I wouldn't rank it Tarantino's best but I enjoyed the viewing. The less I say the better.

Spotlight was pretty damned good too, but it had a...... small budget feel that kind of betrays the significance of the story being told. Some solid performances all around.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nobody is here to judge how you saw it, or any other movie, bud. You're good.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Vacation.

An hour and a half of a weak smile. 3-4 funny scenes but otherwise this was played wayyyy too safe. I also thought I read that the other Rustys were going to show up? I may have missed it.

Chase was wasted in it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What We Do in Shadows.

Fucking hysterical. I forgot that this was out (LATE PASS!) and we checked it out last night. Hilarious. This will be a blu-ray purchase.

"Oh no, I hit the main artery!" fucking dying.

"I love chips and now I can't even eat them anymore" *RIDICULOUS VOMITING*

Comment

• We watched about 45 minutes of WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS the other night. It was pretty damned funny.

DOWNHILL RACER (1969): This was one that I've always wanted to watch and I went ahead and picked up the Criterion blu ray of it over the weekend. This really is one of the absolute best sports oriented films that I've ever seen. The pseudo-documentary style really gets you in there with the racers and the characters and makes you feel like you're behind the scenes of how the sport really works. Very engaging and fascinating at that level. As to the characters, well...Robert Redford is, quite frankly, a completely narcissistic douchebag, and I have zero doubt that many of the racers that compete have similar personalities. It's a really cool character study, and his interactions with the team and with the European hangers-on felt completely real.

The racing footage is fantastic and holds up beautifully. Really an amazing movie.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

What We Do in Shadows.

Fucking hysterical. I forgot that this was out (LATE PASS!) and we checked it out last night. Hilarious. This will be a blu-ray purchase.

"Oh no, I hit the main artery!" fucking dying.

"I love chips and now I can't even eat them anymore" *RIDICULOUS VOMITING*
                        If I'm not much of a Flight of the Conchords fan, will I like it? It's playing for free at the local Arthouse theater this week.

Comment

• If you like the mockumentary format I would say so. I noticed only 2 guys from Flight and one is a main character who plays Vlad (and the payoff with the Beast is great) and the other is their manager who plays an alpha male.

Comment

• Entourage THE MOOVY - eh. It was what it set out to be. The ending with Johnny was nice. Rousey needs to never act. ever. again.

Comment

• Watched Bone Tomahawk. Knew very little about it, but was pleasantly surprised. It is a little slow at the beginning, it could have probably been about 15 minutes shorter, but it's great when it get going.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Ant-Man

Pena is funny. Douglas was pretty good. I wanted more of Lily. Pretty much a snooze otherwise. I had no idea why the fuck Douglas was forced out of his own company, but some young dude that would have been like negative 10 years old when he was forced out was his assistant...and he used Cross Technology logos even though it was still Pym Tech. Eh.

Comment

Working...
                                X