Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end space battle in JEDI is fantastic, but the real meat of the finale is all of the stuff between Luke and Vader. That's very, very well done, especially when Luke absolutely loses it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Trainwreck.

Well that was fucking fun. I was surprised it was directed by Judd Apatow, as I laughed a lot. His best since 40 years old Virgin.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        The end space battle in JEDI is fantastic, but the real meat of the finale is all of the stuff between Luke and Vader. That's very, very well done, especially when Luke absolutely loses it.
        and it works so well that it makes Revenge of the Sith worth watching. I still think watching that one before these three really helped make it worth it
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Trainwreck.

Well that was fucking fun. I was surprised it was directed by Judd Apatow, as I laughed a lot. His best since 40 years old Virgin.
          Yeah, we liked it too. It could use maybe a 10 minute trim, but it overall didn't feel overloooooooooooooooooooong like his other recent output (THIS IS 40, I'm looking at you.)
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Also, it took me 40 minutes to get taht her boss was Tilda Swinton. Holy shit she's amazing.

And she's hot in this!!!!

Comment

• I watched Trainwreck as well this weekend. I did not recognize Tilda Swinton either. Funny movie, I enjoyed it.

I watched Spy as well and it was hilarious. Seeing Morena Baccarin and Rose Byrne was nice too.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• SPY is a fucking riot. Laughed my ass off at that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  I watched Trainwreck as well this weekend. I did not recognize Tilda Swinton either. Funny movie, I enjoyed it.

I watched Spy as well and it was hilarious. Seeing Morena Baccarin and Rose Byrne was nice too.
                  I wasn't sure about Spy, but since I love watching those 2 ladies, you sir just sold it to me!

Comment

• Do it, Martin. SPY is a riot. Very, very funny movie.

Comment

• Did our xmas watch of Scrooged. Fuck man, this is definitely one of my favorite Murray flicks still. Everything with Carol Kane is GOLD.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She's the fucked up fairy, right?

Comment

• indeed. So great.

Comment

• I love that movie. My kids just watched Elf. I didn't quite like it when it came out, but now, I think it's a classic. Not as much as Scrooged, but still.

Comment

• Elf is Lesley's go-to Xmas flick. It's okay but not my cup of tea.

Comment

• Yeah, every woman I know LOVES Elf and I just don't get it. it's not bad, but there's so many better Xmas movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X