Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    The Whizzer had his place in time, serving as the second Maury guest for who dick shat the Maximoff twins into existence.
    Whizzer gives good dick shat. Just sayin'.

Just watched The Wraith (1986), a film so bugshit 80s it should be required viewing.

A badass car from beyond the grave (ghosts drive Dodges, in case you were wondering):

Charlie Sheen as a likable good guy oozing mystery! A couple of guys inhaling every chemical known to man! Road races! Exploding cars! Car chases! RANDY FUCKING QUAID! CLINT FUCKING HOWARD! And Sherilyn Fenn rocking 80's swimwear!

It's cheesy! It's ludicrous! It's a film I've seen repeatedly! Give it a whirl!

Comment

• The Prophecy is a goddamn classic.

Comment

• I love THE PROPHECY without shame. Walken and Mortenson are amazing in it. Stoltz is really good too. It's a fun mythology.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Prophecy is great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched RIFIFI the other night. Fantastic heist film from France, 1955. The big heist at the center of the film is about as good as it gets.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Watched RIFIFI the other night. Fantastic heist film from France, 1955. The big heist at the center of the film is about as good as it gets.
              Dassin was one hell of a director.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                There's two of them things at the end of my motherfucking name.

I can't watch Bound by Honor anymore. My buddy Chavez ruined it by playing it at 4 in the morning all the time in college.
                Ahhhh, burnout happens to even the greats.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I love THE PROPHECY without shame. Walken and Mortenson are amazing in it. Stoltz is really good too. It's a fun mythology.
                  All of this. Viggo's Satan was the best cinematic ever, IMO. "Little Tommy Dagett. How I used to love listening to your sweet prayers as you laid in bed at night. . . . So afraid that I'd be under there. AND I WAS!"
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Fuck yeah Baba Yaga

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Someone should post an infographic that explains why someone wasted their time doing that John Wick kill count.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Because John Wick is awesome and deserves our attention. Now I want one for The Raid and The Raid 2.

Comment

• It was good for what it was and what it did for Keanu's stock (I'll never not be in that dude's corner...unless some shit comes out that he sets fire to hobos to get his jollies).

Does it really deserve accolades just for showing up and doing its fucking job like it should (distract me from impending doom for a couple of hours)? It's competently made. I hope it opens doors for the guys who shot it to do something that takes some risks (we'll see if they Neveldine/Taylor it and fuck up).

For all the praise thrown at it, John Wick didn't really surprise or astound me in any way (maybe the next thing the two dudes who did this will be that thing I rally around), but I do appreciate the forethought it takes to put Kevin Nash in a film and have him reprise his role from The Punisher.

What I'm trying to say is Big Sexy deserves the accolades, not the other vanilla midgets in John Wick.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• word
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• #NotTeamRussAndRobOnThisOne #TeamJohnWick
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• VHS VIRAL- yeah, definitely weakest of the three. And even though I listened to the spoilers on the podcast, the interdimensional segment was nuts. Definitely the best of the four stories. And if you liked that part, definitely check out TIMECRIMES. it's from the same guy, Nacho Vigalando, and is even better than this.

Comment

Working...
                                X