Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're insane. Furious 7 is great. And I think it was super smart to keep The Rock minimal since he will be taking over a much larger role in 8.

Comment

• It was fucking TERRIBLE in my opinion. Not smart at all to show The Rock's only scenes in the fucking trailer. I was expecting more and only got like 10 mins of The Rock. Fake Walker IS FAKKKKKEEE and it was boring after the amazing last entry in my opinion.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• INSANE

Comment

• Tokyo Drift is still the best though.

Comment

• Tokyo Drift is better than part 7 but 5 is my favorite I think. I love heist flicks.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Agreed that FAST FIVE is the best of the bunch, but I still liked FURIOUS 7 a lot. I'll forgive the fact that pseudo-Walker is running around and was sometimes obvious when real-Walker was DEAD DEAD DEAD.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was like watching a fucking cut-scene for half of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  It was like watching a fucking cut-scene for half of the movie.
                  YOU'RE LIKE WATCHING A CUT SCENE!

You're off my jelly of the month club Xmas list Hughes. Don't Hocken this hard next time DAMNIT!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha, but for reals.

PRESS A TO BRO

Comment

• Dude died man, dafuq you want?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• to just have shelved the flick. But it wasn't even him that killed the movie for me. It was the lack of The Rock and the ridiculous (but not in a great way) action scenes. The fucking last action climax was SO BORING after the last two flicks it was ridiculous.

It's not the worst entry in the series, but it was most certainly a let down after the stellar entries of 5 and 6 in my opinion.

Comment

• ROB HATES FUN MORE THAN MATT HATES KIDS

Comment

• honestly not sure if that's possible, Billy.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              honestly not sure if that's possible, Billy.
                              BUT ROB WONT EVEN PRESS A TO RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET MATT

Comment

• hahah. I wanted to but it was an extra 5 bucks for that DLC.

Comment

Working...
                                X