Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    That picture isn't helping your case. hahaha.

But for reals, Top Gun is ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seriously, fuck Top Gun.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy just wants Slider. Deep inside him.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm with Martin on this one. It's not high art but Top Gun is worth viewing for the soundtrack alone. God Bless Kenny Loggins. Also:

Michael fucking Ironside.
        Rad call-signs. Viper. Iceman. Jester. Wolfman.
        Goose. How can you not love Goose?

Like all training movies ever made the wheels fall off once they graduate, the little mission at the end is a snore, but for me it doesn't erase the past hour or so of harmless, homoerotic 80s fun.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          I'm with Martin on this one. It's not high art but Top Gun is worth viewing for the soundtrack alone. God Bless Kenny Loggins. Also:

Like all training movies ever made the wheels fall off once they graduate, the little mission at the end is a snore, but for me it doesn't erase the past hour or so of harmless, homoerotic 80s fun.
          BAM.

Also, that montage at the beginning? Even if it's a pure Navy recruitment video, that alone pair with Danger Zone is still fucking great.

Comment

• I'd rather watch Hot Shots.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now you're making me horny, Rob.

Comment

• There's room in life for both
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  There's room in life for both

Yeah, but Hot Shots has better homoerotic tension.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• and it's supposed to be funny
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Which makes Top Gun even better. It has a sex scene between a gay guy and a lesbian!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        TAPS is ok, but I don't consider it a Cruise movie. It's really Hutton's (and Penn's) movie.
                        True, but Cruise played such a memorable prick in that film. Dude held his own with Hutton and Penn like a champ.

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                        I'm with Martin on this one. It's not high art but Top Gun is worth viewing for the soundtrack alone. God Bless Kenny Loggins. Also:

This. Very, very much this. Now I want a call-sign. Three years as an AFJROTC cadet in high school and I didn't get a call-sign. Poopie.

Also, Martin? "Must spread rep..." etc., etc. etc.

Comment

• Rob was touched in a bad way while Bring back that loving feeling played in the background.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll never be able to listen to that song again without thinking of Rob crying into his pillow.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OK, we all need callsigns. Rob, you're the man around here, so you assign us all wicked ass cool callsigns. Start a new thread or something strictly for callsigns.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X