Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BALSEM, BLASEM, BALSEM!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's OK Rob, I'm on that Jurassic World Hype train with you. TBH I don't find the CGI raptors or gallimimus that bad even nowadays, but the skin/textures on the first brachiosaurus reveal are ageing worse by the minute. Still, for how old that movie is it holds the fuck up. I've seen movies made in the last year that are less believable.

Finally caught Avengers AOU and also did the 3D Ultra AVX show of Mad Max. It was a pretty good weekend.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• My sons demanded to se Jurassic World, and it's out a day that's he's off school and I'm off work. so....

Comment

• Oh, you poor, poor man. Making such SACRIFICES. . .
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Mad Max: Boner Road.

Yeah, it just might be the movie of the year. Goddammit. It was amazing.

Comment

• AFTER EARTH- not as shitty as I was expecting! The first 20 minutes are total crap but once they crash on Earth it's actually entertaining. The emotionless void that is the Fresh Prince's character is what I imagine he's like in real life.

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES- the ape CG is mostly really impressive. I remember when Gollum was hot shit but he's 1993 Jurassic Park compared to what's going on here. The story is predictable but, whatever, it's very good and they did a great job making the monkeys sympathetic characters. I liked them more than the stupid humans.

Comment

• Short Circuit. Ally Sheedy is borderline retarded, Fisher Stevens's acting is so racist it's no longer racist, and Steve Guttenberg still needs a resurrection via Quentin Tarantino.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Short Circuit. Ally Sheedy is borderline retarded, Fisher Stevens's acting is so racist it's no longer racist, and Steve Guttenberg still needs a resurrection via Quentin Tarantino.
                  Yeah, pretty much all of that but Ally Sheedy gets a pass in my book.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Stripes. Lesley had never seen it before and it was on sale for 10 bucks on blu at Best Buy. Had 17 mins of extra footage which I had never seen before. An entire scene where Murray and Ramis take acid and end up prisoners in Mexico or some shit. It was fucking weird. Man PJ Soles is smoking hot in this. Totally forgot about her. Still holds up, at least the first hour and 30. The break out is still totally unneeded. Wish it would have ended at their graduation.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seeing as my son is all psyched to see Jurassic World, I let him stay up late to watch the 1st Jurassic park. He really dug it. At the end, when they're running from the raptors, and climbing on the hanging dinosaur skeletons, he's like: "This is INTENSE!" Had the seldom used surround sound system on and CRANKED, in an attempt to do the T Rex roar justice.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Now THAT'S how you parent! Way to Dad, Ig!

Comment

• I, FRANKENSTEIN- not total garbage! I expected a sub-UNDERWORLD experience based on reviews but I have yet to make it through an entire UNDERWORLD movie whereas I had no problem with this. I mean, the story is goofy but it's fun to watch.

Comment

• Oh shit, I may need to check this out then.

Comment

• Kung Fury was pretty funny. A bit too MadTV with the jokes as in going to far, but overall was entertaining to watch. Love that Hitler was played by Jorma from The Lonely Island.

Comment

• In Seattle on layover. On the flight from Hong Kong to here, I watched the following movies:

TAKEN 3: Meh. This director can't direct an action scene to save his life.

FURY: Excellent all around. Recommended.

LUCY: Stupid as hell but kinda enjoyable in spite of itself.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X