Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Nah. He's a garbage person for garbage people to watch in a garbage film whilst they rest upon their garbage heaps.
    This should be a RECOMMENDATION for all of us here, in this garbage place for garbage people. Russ is an outlander! We shouldst cast him and his excessively good taste OUT!

In Jesus' name, Amen.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• All this talk of garbage places and garbage films for garbage people relaxing on garbage heaps forces me to lay down this law to all and sundry...

Shirley Manson is MINE. The rest of the band is yours to do with as thou wilt.

Comment

• Doesn't matter, we're all Ari's leftovers anyway.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          The worst thing about this is that I can't argue against any of your points (as they are all true), but for whatever reason everything just works for me.
          Yup. Same. Russ is right. Rob is right. The world's fucking weird, man.

Comment

• Watched SNOWPIERCER and 22 JUMP STREET on the flight from Seattle to Hong Kong. Both of those were legitimately great movies for vastly different reasons. Great antidotes to wash the JUPITER ASCENDING stink away.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Jurassic Park. Last night was the first night the CG stuck out for me. I was so fucking sad. STill love this movie a whole bunch, but for whatever reason I calibrated my shit properly and the CG raptors were terribad.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Odd. Raptors never really did that to me. It was always the Gallimimus scene that really showed the limits of the tech at the time.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, that scene also stuck out. I was just getting pumped after seeing the Jurassic World trailer in 3d during Fury Road. Cannot wait for the new one.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That thing looks like a big budget Sharknado to me.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dunno, I dig Gomer Pyle and Bert Macklin and I loooooove dinos so I'm pumped. Also, Terminator Genesys's trailer was fucking DOOOOPE in 3d. I'm uber pumped for that one as well.

Comment

• Okay, now THAT looks like a big budget Sharknado.

(I'm gonna see it because Terminator, but I am buying a ticket to something else beforehand. I don't want to support the final nail in its coffin, but my morbid curiosity bids that I go see it swing from the gallows.)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw the trailer for The Walk when I went to see Fury Road, and I'm reminded yet again why I HATE heights.

And I'm tall.

Which means I live in a constant state of terror.

I need a hug (sniff).

Comment

• Saw the trailer for The Walk when I went to see Fury Road, and I'm reminded yet again why I HATE heights.

And I'm tall.

Which means I live in a constant state of terror.

I need a hug (sniff).

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ShAeafYCqxk?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Elephant man, Shadowrunners, Bee Queens, Dog men with rocket boots, etc..

SO GOOD.
                                Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Those are not a story or plot or in most cases, even characters. Those are THINGS.

Elements of a trite, bloated, uninteresting story and plot that we've all seen way too many times already.

Weird shit without a solid core for it to wrap around loses its novelty way too quick.

Look at Fury Road.

Weird shit aplenty, but there's an understanding as to what the stakes of the world are and the price people are willing to pay to see it through.

And the leads can act, make you empathize with their situation in some way, and entice you to see them through the end. Kunis is dull and Tatum can't act unless it's in the pursuit of making fun of himself.

I couldn't give a shiny toilet bowl about yet another CHOSEN ONE SECRETLY AMONG US who is THE KEY TO SAVING EVERYTHING EVER.

Especially when a murmuring space-vampire fuccboi is the villain.
                                Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Jupe-Ass and its failure should be used as evidence in putting the Wachowskis in director jail (or at least used to hamstring their asses into a smaller budget where they HAVE to concentrate on a story that is actually cogent).

I really would be interested in knowing how they keep getting these HUGE projects out that never make their money back. Are their accountants that good?
                                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                The worst thing about this is that I can't argue against any of your points (as they are all true), but for whatever reason everything just works for me.
                                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Yup. Same. Russ is right. Rob is right. The world's fucking weird, man.
                                Honest trailer for Jupiter Ascending.

DEAD FUCKING ON and speaks to Russ's points and my own. hahahha. THEY TOTALLY SPOIL EVERYTHING in case you wanted to actually watch the movie and make a decision on your own.

Comment

Working...
                                X