Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    John Wick. Eh. I mean it wasn't terrible but it wasn't as great as everyone was making it out to be. It was a well shot 80's revenge flick where the main character was the only one I didn't care about. I want a movie all about the Continental.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Man fuck that John Wick is incredible.
    Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Nah.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No one does gifs like Jersh.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        No one does gifs like Jersh.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well played, Jersh. Well played. I'ma rep you. I'm a rep you SO HOARD.

Comment

• It's the gif that keeps on giving.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• GODZILLA HEISENBERG EDITION- eh. I liked the mythology but, gotdamn, just give me a movie where the giant monsters fight each other the whole time. And not in pitch black darkness. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                GODZILLA HEISENBERG EDITION- eh. I liked the mythology but, gotdamn, just give me a movie where the giant monsters fight each other the whole time. And not in pitch black darkness. Is that too much to ask?
                Depends, does Will Smiff get a part or not? /Hollywood.

Comment

• So grave, thoughts on Babyvoice Soldierguy? Worse than Hitler?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

GODZILLA HEISENBERG EDITION- eh. I liked the mythology but, gotdamn, just give me a movie where the giant monsters fight each other the whole time. And not in pitch black darkness. Is that too much to ask?
                    THIS. This, this, this, this, THIS.

It was mentioned before that even in the older Godzilla flicks, you really don't see that much of Godzilla, so as to build up the suspense for the big monster throwdown. But, even when I was a kid watching those films, I was still annoyed that there was more time spent on the humans' story vs. the monsters fighting.

More monster time onscreen + less human time onscreen = happy Timmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      So grave, thoughts on Babyvoice Soldierguy? Worse than Hitler?
                      He didn't bother me. Dude has like a million lives, though. He got blown up more than Godzilla.

ROBOCOP remake- surprisingly entertaining! I think they would have been better served to keep the Alex Murphy name out of it since it's a completely different movie. Maybe there would have been less backlash at it? The attempts at media satire were misplaced and didn't seem to mesh well with everything else. Just keep it a straight action flick, fellas. You're not Verhoeven.

Comment

• The scene where they take him apart is the best thing in ANY Robocop flick.

Big Hero 6: GREAT FUCKING ANIMATION. Sometimes I felt like we watching a new Roger Rabbit in terms of thinking shit was live action. Scott Adsit was great as Baymax but I fucking LOVED T.J. Miller as Fred. Hilarious.

I still think Lego should have won the Oscar but since it wasn't even nominated this was the next best thing.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He didn't bother me. Dude has like a million lives, though. He got blown up more than Godzilla.

ROBOCOP remake- surprisingly entertaining! I think they would have been better served to keep the Alex Murphy name out of it since it's a completely different movie. Maybe there would have been less backlash at it? The attempts at media satire were misplaced and didn't seem to mesh well with everything else. Just keep it a straight action flick, fellas. You're not Verhoeven.
                          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          The scene where they take him apart is the best thing in ANY Robocop flick.

Big Hero 6: GREAT FUCKING ANIMATION. Sometimes I felt like we watching a new Roger Rabbit in terms of thinking shit was live action. Scott Adsit was great as Baymax but I fucking LOVED T.J. Miller as Fred. Hilarious.

I still think Lego should have won the Oscar but since it wasn't even nominated this was the next best thing.
                          Yep, surprisingly I dug RobertCerp as well, but yeah, leave the satire out. Sam Jackson felt out of place to me. And yep, when they whittled him down to the organic bits....... WHOA

Comment

• WHIPLASH is excellent. Wow.

Comment

• Yep. Best movie of 2014.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So, Matt, how did you read the ending?

Spoiler:  
                                did you see Andrew's success at the showcase as a validation of Fletcher's brutality? That's how my wife read it and it just pissed her off. I don't think she gave any thought to the hug Andrew's dad gives him in the wings. I think that acceptance/consolation from his dad flipped a switch in Andrew where he thought "fuck this guy. I will be one of the greats."

Then again, maybe I'M discounting the following scene where Reiser's face goes from concern to, I don't know, disbelief or shock?

Comment

Working...
                                X