Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Cobra is the greatest Stallone flick. Pizza should be cut with scissors.
    Does COBRA have Stallone in drag shooting Roy Batty?

No?

Advantage NIGHTHAWKS.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cobra has Stallone stopping mid shootout to open a refreshing ROOM TEMPERATURE Miller Lite and sip it.

Comment

• Again:

Advantage NIGHTHAWKS
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Will is correct on this one, y'all. COBRA is the cure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Again:

Advantage NIGHTHAWKS
            yessss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Cobra is the greatest Stallone flick. Pizza should be cut with scissors.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Does COBRA have Stallone in drag shooting Roy Batty?

No?

Advantage NIGHTHAWKS.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Cobra has Stallone stopping mid shootout to open a refreshing ROOM TEMPERATURE Miller Lite and sip it.
              Yep.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Will is correct on this one, y'all. COBRA is the cure.
              #TeamMarion4Life

Also dat car though.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The shit I miss when I go watch movies.

Cobra is good. It's a movie about a bulimic trying to enforce his food views on the world.

But, Nighthawks has the sky lift chase, Sly in drag and the Billy Dee.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Let us not forget about Tango & Cash.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Let us not forget about Tango & Cash.
                    Still haven't ziplined down an electrical wire with a belt so I am letting childhood Billy down like a motherfucker.

Comment

• Two words: Jack FUCKING Palance.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tango and Cash trumps all if only for Brion James, Jack Palance, and KURT being in it.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm completely team Tango and Cash.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Stayed up late Friday night to watch "Stagecoach". What a little gem of a Western this movie is. The Duke as the only man among a group of "gentlemen" that remembered his manners, and how to treat a lady. Action, the Dead Man's Hand, the Cavalry to the Rescue, and that big reveal at the end, when the Duke walks Ms. Dallas home. . . that must've been quite risque for 1939. I loved it.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• WHIPLASH.

Fantastic movie. It'a an absolute actor's showcase for both JK Simmons and Miles Teller, but it's also a kick-ass movie. If you're into music AT ALL, you will love this movie. The ending is a real crowd pleaser for many reasons, some of which you won't expect. Highly, highly recommended, and the soundtrack is phenomenal.

BIG HERO 6

Loved this one too. In addition to being entertaining and genuinely funny, it's also surprisingly moving...some dark shit happens, and it's handled in a very smart way. Visually, this is one seriously gorgeous movie; San Fransokyo is a really, really cool setting, and I'd like to see it again. Again, highly recommended.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Let us not forget about Tango & Cash.
                                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Still haven't ziplined down an electrical wire with a belt so I am letting childhood Billy down like a motherfucker.
                                Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Two words: Jack FUCKING Palance.
                                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Tango and Cash trumps all if only for Brion James, Jack Palance, and KURT being in it.
                                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                I'm completely team Tango and Cash.

All these Tango & Cash votes and no Robert Z'Dar love? Where would we be without Maniac Cop? Also Billy Blanks and Benny The Jet Urquidez had uncredited roles.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X