Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See, that's usually the case for me: a comedy just falls completely flat. For whatever reason, this thing absolutely killed. It was funny from beginning to end with some genuinely huge laughs (the spider bite scene being one of them). Loved it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah this movie seems to be either you loved it or it didn't do anything for you.

Aniston was smoking hot in the "look I'm still hot" stripper scene near the end.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that was arguably the best that Aniston has ever looked.

Ed Helms pushed it a little bit too far, but everyone else was spot on. Offerman's wife generated some particularly huge laughs. Funny stuff.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Holy shit was Knights of Badassdom fucking terrible. SO BAD.
          Bad times. How do you fuck that up?
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It looked terrible, so I'm not surprised at all to hear that it sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Bad times. How do you fuck that up?
              No idea. But I seem to remember the internet nerds going nuts for this movie or at least a version of this movie a while back. IT was so goddamn bad. Case in point? Random as fuck "lesbian" scene that comes out of nowhere because you know...nerds love seeing that kind of shit so fuck it just add it to the movie with a throwaway line so we know that this girl is now into girls.

Summer Glau was fucking terrible, Steve Zahn tried but ultimately failed, the dude from True Blood was fucking horrible and Dinklage was embarrassing.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ouch. If there's one person here whose opinion on that I would trust, it's you Roberto. Consider it avoided.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I just remember reading something that the studio or the producers or someone took it away from the director in the editing room. I can kind of see that, but it didn't know what kind of movie it wanted to be and ended up just being bad. This was a free rental and we still turned it off an hour into it.

I'm still angry about the lesbian scene. IT was so out of left fucking field.

Comment

• Wasn't that poop thing on the poop shelf for years?

Usually a sign of quality poop.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, that's it, the thing was done like 5 or 6 years ago or some shit. I've watched a bunch of shitty "D&D" types of films but at least those had some redeeming qualities.

Comment

• It's the same thing that went down with that Fanboys movie.

Then some fat asshole actually hyped that thing up.

What a fat asshole.

I coulda been watching Roseanne reruns.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That Fanboys movie was terrible.

Comment

• Fanboys felt like a fucking joke that never ended. Who has that many trivia contests?
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Shit, I even enjoyed Gamers. John Heard's scenes always made me laugh. Mostly because John Heard was slumming it hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                That Fanboys movie was terrible.
                                The film that says its cool to be obsessive over Star Wars but a loser for obsessing over Star Trek.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X