Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I just have one response for both of you.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• How original.

Next it'll be the gif of Austin knocking the headphones off his ears in feigned outrage.

Look, you can enjoy the guy's work all you want, I just don't think he's every really done much aside from Buyer's Club that really warranted praise.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-09-2014, 10:53 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I enjoyed the film. Fucking sue me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lighten up Francis.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're starting to remind me of Devin. Should I clear any future use of gif's with you? I don't really care either way on Leto to be honest I just didn't pick up any douchebag vibes off the guy.

Somebody steal your kettlebells or something, you seem really crotchety.

Comment

• Leto is a non entity unless we're talking about Jordan Catalano. He's soooo dreamy.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you girls don't stop fighting over Jared Leto, I'm going to have to put an end to the slumber party and call everybody's parents.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NO PIZZA HUT PERSONAL PAN PIZZAS FOR YOU GUYS
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thing is I posted a meme, something meant to be taken as a joke. Apparently that set off Gramps. My bad bros.

Comment

• I'll concede I could have worded it better and be less of a spaz, but you should get some new gifs dammit.

Go to /wooo. They're the Fort Knox of wrasslin' gifs.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You know what was good? The Drop. But, it's not going to make a fucking dime.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, please refrain from equating me with that unscrupulous goon.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I'll concede I could have worded it better and be less of a spaz, but you should get some new gifs dammit.

Go to /wooo. They're the Fort Knox of wrasslin' gifs.
                            Funny thing is, the meme WAS a new one. Looked it up just for that joke. Then you shit on me Russel. You shit right upon me. Also thanks for the tip. Always need new gifs.

Comment

• The "come at me bro" thing is kinda old hat at this point. Wrasslin' gifs of Titty Master Ambrose are the future.

Two l's.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was late, and Leto memes are not abundant, at least not good ones. Just cheesy one's.

Comment

Working...
                                X