Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Amazing Spidey 2.

I still really enjoy this. A few deleted scenes would have helped flesh out some scenes involving Max and his ma, Harry and Peter, and Gwen and Peter.

I still think Foxx was terrible but I can't decide if it's him or the character. I think it's both. DeHann was still awesome as Harry though and Giamatti CHEWED the fuck outta the scenery when he was on screen.

DeHaan was the first to really get the Harry of the comics. Harry was only a pussy when his dad was around and he was a dick every other time.

Foxx's Electro and everything pertaining to him was some Joel Schumacher level bullshit. I hated it even more on a home video screening. I still enjoy what Giamatti does.

I loved Emma Stone and what she does as Gwen. Plus, the world feels right.

I just wonder why we can't get a perfect Peter Parker yet. Spidey is down pat/serviceable. It's just that Maguire played Parker like he was in his 30s, while Garfield feels too cool to be Pete.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is Paul Heyman.

Really fucking solid, even if I got tired of Stephanie McMahon pointing out how Heyman didn't fit in. No shit Steph, he's no yes man. Really cool to hear how he started in the biz at 14. That's fucking ballsy.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is that on the network yet?

Comment

• It was on my blu ray player. Don't have the network yet.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Love how Steph was in her "my husbando was the architect of the Attitude Era" delusion mode. Fucking trollqueen might not be a work, brother.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-24-2014, 10:00 AM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Love how Steph was in her "my husbando was the architect of the Attitude Era" delusion mode. Fucking trollqueen might not be a work, brother.
              If it is a work she's still selling on this blu ray. I'll say this though, whoever did her make up deserves a raise. But yeah she was in full on "McMahons MAKE ALL OF THE THINGS!" mode. I was just glad to hear Paul be pretty much open and honest. SO MANY PROMOS left to watch too.

Comment

• He, like Brock, is in his final boss mode and I love it.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Best. Analogy. Ever.

Comment

• Watching The Desolation of Smowg. It's pretty good! The barrel chase was incredible and Kate is a total badass. Is it me or did Jackson decide to go more graphic with the Orc kills? Lots more beheadings and nasty arrow shots than I remember from the LOTR movies.

Comment

• ^ Agreed. Liked this one much better than Unexpected Journey, and I did notice the increased violence, too. But it's still a real slog stretching this out over a trilogy. I'm sure a perectly serviceable two film sereis would have sufficed.

Watched Sin City this morning. Love this. The stylized, mostly B&W sets, w/ all those wacky perspectives (REALLY tall gates and prison bars, silhouettes and shadows, bars of light, etc.), the outrageus level of violence, The stellar cast, Jessica Alba in chaps, those cool ass retro cars all over the place, The hotties in Old Town, Jessica Alba in chaps. . . . Just fucking love this. I hope the sequel is HALF as good.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Right there with you on DoS. I think it crushes the first HOBBIT film and is, in actuality, one of the best entries of the entire LOTR saga so far.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Middle Earth needs to take a dirt nap.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's way too long and has the biggest blue balls ending but I liked it a lot. There appears to be no reason for this to be three movies other than $$$.

Comment

• Desolation of Smaug is Jackson doing an 80s sword and sorcery flick (in a good way). Minus the tits and gore.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Middle Earth needs to take a dirt nap.
                                Yes
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X