Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible movie. Everyone needs to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      was the gold some sort of ancient evil thing?
      Yep. "Staff of Jericho", which allowed the return of all the dead ever to the earth.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• HAHHA YESSS

I told Lesley that it was gonna be some Bible bullshit or something as soon as we saw him burying it in the first 2 mins of the movie.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Incredible movie. Everyone needs to see it.
          Yup.

And yeah, the chainsaw gag was fucking funny.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Currently: Planet of the Vampires. It's getting a Blu release in October via Kino/Scorpion.

If I have time: Matilda.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WORLD WAR Z UNRATED- surprisingly didn't hate this. I mean, I don't know why they licensed the book when the only thing they used was the title but whatever. The action was decent (the zombie swarms freaked me out) and the story was pretty good. I liked Pitt's solution and how it really wasn't a tidy ending.

I'm part way through TUCKER AND DALE VS EVIL and loving it. Didn't expect it to be this entertaining at all even though I think Tudyk is always great. And I see Spike Lee's OLDBOY is up on Instant now. I'll have to check that out this weekend.

Comment

• X-MEN: DOFP

Saw it again with my brother. Holds up great. It finds the perfect balance between plot, character, and action, and the acting is first rate from everyone involved. This really is a superior superhero movie.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  WORLD WAR Z UNRATED- surprisingly didn't hate this. I mean, I don't know why they licensed the book when the only thing they used was the title but whatever. The action was decent (the zombie swarms freaked me out) and the story was pretty good. I liked Pitt's solution and how it really wasn't a tidy ending.

I'm part way through TUCKER AND DALE VS EVIL and loving it. Didn't expect it to be this entertaining at all even though I think Tudyk is always great. And I see Spike Lee's OLDBOY is up on Instant now. I'll have to check that out this weekend.
                  I will agree with you on both of these. *High Five*
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've tried to watch the Oldboy remake 3 times and made it no further than 40 minutes. If you have love for the Park film, it's infuriating. Brolin's trying his hardest, but it's an unpleasant, tonally misjudged film from the ground up. I will finish it, but from what I've seen, it is not good.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Lego Movie. Loved it. That animation was fucking amazing.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                      Loved how they ended up in the real world, while it was implied most of the movie, I didn't expect them to actually go there. Plus: DUPLO ALIENS
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• NEBRASKA- oof, this is a movie you show to death row inmates on their last day because you feel every minute of the 1:55 runtime. It seriously felt like it was five hours long. It's not a terrible movie but it's very slow and deliberate. The mom, who was the entirety of the comic relief, was not utilized enough. It was certainly weird to see most of my commute filmed during the opening scenes. And I'm bummed I never saw Odenkirk when he was in town. Dern and Forte got all the press when they shot here.

And there's no Albertson's on King Ave. maybe the Cinema Sins killjoys will use that at some point,

Comment

• I love Nebraska. I would've never thought that combo of Oedenkirk, Squibb, Dern and Forte would've work that well.

Also, been watching Hallucination Strip. It helped to wash away my brief return to Sliders.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I really liked Nebraska too. It does seem very pedestrian for the first 40 minutes, but after that it takes off and it's really satisfying.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              I really liked Nebraska too. It does seem very pedestrian for the first 40 minutes, but after that it takes off and it's really satisfying.

Payne's best since Election.

Comment

• I'd probably take Sideways as his best, but then I watched The Descendants again recently and that's pretty special too. Still, he hasn't done a bad film, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X