Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombieland

Still is really fun and great!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Seeing Cap in the AM. NERDGASM IMMINENT!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ditto. Taking the boy, too. he's all a-twitter.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'm taking my 10 and 8 year olds and my nephew.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tomorrow night too for me!

Comment

• CA:TWS is the goods. It's a tad long, but nothing to really get into a twist over. Very solid entry...one of the best in the Marvel franchise so far.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, Cap is fucking good guys. A case can be made for Avengers still being #1 but I'm not arguing either way because this one is fucking good and fun imho.

Comment

• Anchorman 2 was fucking TERRIBLE. So fucking unfunny. 8 times. 8 is the amount of times I laughed. I fucking counted.

Just terrible.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• #Vindication #IrrationalMovieNerdVindication

Comment

• Sucks. Anchorman was so fun.

Loved Winter Soldier.

Comment

• Yeah, this was not fun. At all. I couldn't imagine watching this sober.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that being said, not being spoiled about who shows up during the second news fight (yeah, they aped like every fucking scene from the first that was hilarious) was the only saving grace. And that only happens at the very end. For like 5 mins.

Comment

• god I'm angry about this movie.

Comment

• I really liked it but it definitely had a case of the Try Too Hards. What was so great about the first movie was that it was a group of guys just making a weird movie that made them laugh. Then it blew up so there were Expectations for the sequel.

Still better than The Hangovers, though.

Comment

• I can't agree with that. If I'm comparing AM2 to the Hangover flicks, then they win. Nothing can touch the first AM flick, but this was just so completely unfunny I can't understand why no one tried to say anything when they were shooting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X