Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watched MoS last night as well. Still SO BADASS AND AWESOME. Shannon is a pimp.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob and I agree so that pretty much means we're right.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Between MOS and his work on Boardwalk Empire, I have such a man crush on Shannon right now.

Comment

• He sells it hard as Zod.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yep. SO HOARD!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Definitely gets the MVP nod from me for MOS. His Zod was pretty badass, and his stoic delivery of some of his lines worked wonders, giving him some gravitas.

I was also thinking he'd make a great Mr. Fantastic - throw some grey hair around the temples and you're set.

Comment

• A rewatch of Man of Steel really makes me like it a lot. It's inferior to the top tier Marvel flick (Thor 2, Avengers, Captain and Iron Man 3), but it's by fucking far the best Superman flick ever.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Man of Steel owns. All the people crying about it seem to want truth justice and American fucking BULLSHIT Superman. Fuck that. PUNCH SHIT SON OF KRYPTON

Comment

• With genuine Slap-a-ho™ action!!!!

Comment

• that fucking Smallville fight is still sooooo good.

Comment

• Watched Speed Racer and The Incredibles on our new tv last night. GOTDAMN.

Still love the fuck outta Speed and the colors on this new set are BRILLIANT. A huge difference over my 8 year old Plasma set we had. Fuck...

Shit is amazing. Cannot wait to watch the StarWars flicks next.

Comment

• My primary TV is like...6 years old now. I need to start looking at an upgrade. I want to step up to 65" myself. How much was yours Rob?

Comment

• with the 2 year plan like 1100 bucks I think? I dunno, Lesley came out to the living room on Saturday night and said "we need to go to Best Buy to pick up our new Tv"

Comment

• 65" is fucking AWESOME. Next best thing to having a projector. I'd kill for a projector but not until we have a house.

Comment

• Jesus, that fucking cheap? Ridiculous how far TV prices have come down.

Comment

Working...
                                X