Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Kind of agree with Russ. I didn't hate it, but it was just there. Disposable as fuck.
    ALL OF THAT SHIT.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I rewatched Pacific Rim.

Love it, flawed and all. Remember people bitching about Gypsy not using the sword until the end? Make total sense. Beckett doesnt know about it, and Mako is a rookie, remembering only when he says "fuck it were toast".

The battle right after that? They open the fight and use the said sword abundently.

Case closed.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• no, that's stupid.

STUPID.

But I respect your thoughts.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "I respect your stupidity good sir."

Gotta love BDR. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• How is it stupid? It's logical. There are other flaws, but the sword thing is you WISHING it came sooner. Explain?

For a guy who loves shit movies, you're weird sometimes.

Comment

• We're all weird. I haven't seen Pacific Rim yet. So maybe you're right, maybe Rob's right. Will I ever know?

Comment

• it makes absolutely no sense that a major weapon of a fucking mech is forgotten about until that magical moment where it saves their ass. That fucking sword should have been used each and every time and if Jax forgot about it, then that's just another reason why he sucks as a Jaeger pilot.

also this sums up all of my issues pretty well.

I still think this movie is bad. Anytime a monster isn't fighting a Jaeger or Charlier Day isn't on screen it's just bad. Del Toro let me down.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  "I respect your stupidity good sir."

Gotta love BDR. Lulz
                  I forgot I wrote that. I was pretty drunk last night haha. Sorry Martin.

Comment

• Jax cant forget about it, it's never been in the Jaeger before! Only Mako knows about it.

Comment

• And Rob, were all dumb here.

Comment

• Rewatched Mama last night as I haven't seen it since the theater. Still fucking love this stellar little ghost movie. I only wish they didn't use so much CG over the actor who played Mama. He was creepy without it and the CG ruined it a bit. However, it just makes this movie a perfect ghost flick for the younger crowd as the CG softens the creature in my opinion.

Still love the ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Jax cant forget about it, it's never been in the Jaeger before! Only Mako knows about it.
                          Wait, what? I must be confusing the Jaegers then. Who was the sword attached to? Gipsy right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            And Rob, were all dumb here.
                            haha, indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Wait, what? I must be confusing the Jaegers then. Who was the sword attached to? Gipsy right?

Gipsy was rebuilt in the five years since it was trashed in Alaska. There could've been even more shit added to it. The film actually stops at three places and makes mention of the various overhauls to the rig.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ok. I don't remember all of the specifics. That being said, it's still sloppy.

Comment

Working...
                                X