Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's... a...special. I like it, but it's like the Anti-Drive. Gosling is the ultimate Beta-male in this. That fight is like a reverse The Raid.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• End of Watch.

While I enjoyed Gyllenhall and Peña's camaraderie, this felt sort of like a recruitment video.

Until the last half hour anyway. Then I excused the assy gang actors (good lord were they awful) and the hamfisted documentary aesthetic (I'm sick to death of it) and rolled with it.

And then the ending happened. At first it came as a shock, but the aftermath took the bite right out of it. I know I was supposed to feel the feels but instead thought "you gotta be fucking kidding." Felt like a test-audience approved ending.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I kind of wish
          Spoiler: ERMAHGHERD SPURLURS!!! 
        they both died.
        Way more feels that way.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's what it felt like Ayers was setting up. Then he kicked the teeth right out of it. Close but no cheap gold watch.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Conjuring.

Pretty fucking great in my opinion. Was a nice slow burn and felt like a 70's flick. Wilson and Farmiga are pretty great, but Lily Taylor rocked it.

Officer Brad for the goddamn win though. Loved him. So much.

Recommended if you dig ghost stories. Much better than Insidious in my opinion.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want to go see it next weekend.

Comment

• Nice. The Conjuring looks great.

Comment

• Pawn Shop Chronicles.

It's On Demand. Give Wayne Kramer your 8 bucks. SO GOOD.

Seriously, So much fun and everyone is great. Especially Elijah Wood and Brendan Frasier.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want to watch it again.

Comment

• Gonna watch that one today.

Tried watching Only God Blinks When AZN's Play with Their Clits While Brother Gets Face Bashed IN. Was sooooo not in the head space to watch that kind of flick so I'll have to try again later. I'm not saying I didn't like it, just wasn't in the mood for that type of flick and it made my brain hurt.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Only God Forgives.

A simple story involving an oedipal complex, revenge, and one man's lifelong mission to rid his world of evil through the cleansing power of violence.

As usual, Refn puts together a beautiful looking film and populates it with the most vile aspects of the human condition. He and Noë should hang out.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Rock

Holy shit do I LOVE this movie. The ultimate Late-Era Connery, it still stands as one of the best action flick produced since Die Hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            He and Noë should hang out.
                            Featuring Lars Von Trier as the DJ, and Leos Carax as the bartender.

Comment

• Pitch Perfect

This is what Glee aspires to be. Not only did I NOT slit out my veins, but I actually liked it. Guys, if your wife/girlfriends wants to watch this with you, it's not bad at all.

That Chinese girl was killing me, as did Elizabeth Banks (the movie has probably the best commentators beside the excellent Gary Cole and Jason Bateman in Dodgeball) and Rebel Wilson.

Also, I had no clue who the fuck Alexis Knapp is, until now. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.
                              Last edited by Martin; 07-25-2013, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Couldn't deal with that flick. I did like Rebel and Adam though.

Comment

Working...
                                X