Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Aniston was smoking in that.
    That was the best that she's ever looked.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• NM. Wrong thread.
      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 07-15-2013, 10:42 AM.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Conversation.

Hack-Man is so great in this it is scary. A fully realized character swallowed up by his obsessive curiosity and the guilt of having to live with the cost of his profession to himself and others. Fuck new movies. I'm fine rewatching classics.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Right on. I'm loving re-living the 70s through it's movies right now.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I need to re-watch THE CONVERSATION. I remember it being incredible.

And Ben? Do VANISHING POINT and let me know what you think of it.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I flat out hated this movie. So much.
              I was kind of disappointed because it wasn't really scary, but I can't go so far as to say I hated it. The scene where the creatures fuck up the caretaker is pretty fucking evil, for instance, which scores it some points IMO.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Before Midnight.

Many of the conversations contained within I have either born witness to, or I have imagined having in the future.

Before Midnight is the death of something. The beginning of something else. These two souls remain connected even as years of anger, bitterness and regret stake their claim. And like the films before them, we see Jesse and Celine, unsteady as ever at the crux of some new life changing moment.

The beautiful thing about these films is that these two fictional characters have grown and changed along with their audience, each of them a time capsule for someone to examine and reflect upon.

If nothing else, they are probably the most romantic films of the past thirty years, and in some way each of them sting with the hurt of lost moments and burn with the hope of some tomorrow. I may be talking directly out of my ass, but this one might be the best of the three as it defies the expectation set forth by the previous two outings.

Reminded me a lot of Certified Copy.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-16-2013, 12:14 AM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Need to see BM. Sunset is an amazing sequel.

Someone said can we have an 'After' trilogy next and I'd like to see that.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• THE CAMPAIGN

A really funny first half hour followed by...stuff happening. It's too bad that the momentum of the beginning couldn't be maintained.

Comment

• Yeah. WE talked about that one earlier in the thread. IT was just so baseline for a good chunk of the movie.

But Will's freakout in the forest? GOLD.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Boys from Brazil.

Glorious. Peck was absolutely terrifying and charismatic in equal measure. Guttenberg was Mahoney the Spy. Olivier became his character to such a degree I forgot it was ol' Larry O. at times. Both of those fuckers were tough as nails in their showdown.

Kidolph Hitler was the only minus. Could've been Damien level evil but just came off as "youngling #2" with a scowl.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          The Boys from Brazil.

Glorious. Peck was absolutely terrifying and charismatic in equal measure. Guttenberg was Mahoney the Spy. Olivier became his character to such a degree I forgot it was ol' Larry O. at times. Both of those fuckers were tough as nails in their showdown.

Kidolph Hitler was the only minus. Could've been Damien level evil but just came off as "youngling #2" with a scowl.
                          I remember this being a GREAT film and having nightmares about Doberman Pinschers afterwards.

Comment

• Oh man, that part was brutal.

And Slugworth was in it! I knew that motherfucker was a Nazi.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Campaign was a decent comedy that could have been a great satire - all of which was entirely undone by a total limp-dick final act. The end of that film was so half-hearted, I've forgotten why I even enjoyed the rest of the film as much as I did.

The Dermot Mulroney line was nice though. I remember that.

Comment

• laughed my ass off at the Dermot Mulroney line. That was the funniest line in the last 45 minutes of the film.

Comment

Working...
                                X