Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, you're fine, just a bit of a contrarian at times.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not afraid to have a different opinion is all. Been accused of being a "hater" on Pacific Rim when my criticisms have so far been all about its awful marketing and catering to geekdom.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        I'll take Dredd over any Punisher film to date.
        You'd better. He's your homeboy.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Can't get on board the PWZ train and I've seen it 3 times now (once on the big screen with a loving crowd).

It's just ugly and the tone never meshes. Sorry, y'all.
          PWZ?

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Nah, you're fine, just a bit of a contrarian at times.
          Aren't we all?

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Not afraid to have a different opinion is all. Been accused of being a "hater" on Pacific Rim when my criticisms have so far been all about its awful marketing and catering to geekdom.
          You also backed Romney and the other psycho, and while Obama ain't an angel, it's by faaaar the lesser of 2 evils, if anything...

SO ALL YOUR OPINIONS ARE INVALID.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Silent Hill Revelation

Some cool sequences, but overall, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              PWZ?
              Punisher: Parkour Assassin.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watchable, if only for that mid-air flip/rocket laucher air date.

Comment

And, sorry to triple-post, but I just recently watched Office Space.

Third time around, but the first time since I worked in that kind of environment. It was like an epiphany. This is Judge's best film and has pretty much inspired me to adopt Ron Livinston's pose in my work place. I'm the one guy in my place that both earns his keep and is unpopular (and thus, unworthy of promotion) with management because I call out everyone else's bullshit.

I got head-hunted this week and cannot wait to get so far into management's shit before they realise that they can't afford to fire me and I walk anyway. So, yeah - this about sums up my mental state right now:

http://youtu.be/sZM9jwkF5UU
                  OFFICE SPACE is more of a documentary than it is a comedy. Mind you: it's a damned funny documentary, but almost every single situation in that movie (as ridiculous as it sounds) has been experienced by me in my career in the cubicle farm.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Knows it.

Also, that Geto Boys track is hilarious and I've listened to it about 20 times this week.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Knows it.

Also, that Geto Boys track is hilarious and I've listened to it about 20 times this week.
                      Hilarious? You're making me sad and hurting me.

Comment

• Contextually, "Still" is quite hilarious.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's awesome too, but man... the phrase 'pussy ass niggas' must come up about 67 times.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• That'd be "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta."

I want that played at my funeral.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Fast and Furious Moobie Feelm Leonard: Part 6.

Laughed my dick off.

Ridiculous Shit: the movie.

Then they wrote out the hottest women on the planet. That is unforgiveable. I hope Statham wears Tyrese as a coat.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                The Fast and Furious Moobie Feelm Leonard: Part 6.

Laughed my dick off.

Ridiculous Shit: the movie.

Then they wrote out the hottest women on the planet. That is unforgiveable. I hope Statham wears Tyrese as a coat.
                                It that the hot Isreali chick, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez or Paul Walker?

Comment

Working...
                                X