Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And, sorry to triple-post, but I just recently watched Office Space.

Third time around, but the first time since I worked in that kind of environment. It was like an epiphany. This is Judge's best film and has pretty much inspired me to adopt Ron Livinston's pose in my work place. I'm the one guy in my place that both earns his keep and is unpopular (and thus, unworthy of promotion) with management because I call out everyone else's bullshit.

I got head-hunted this week and cannot wait to get so far into management's shit before they realise that they can't afford to fire me and I walk anyway. So, yeah - this about sums up my mental state right now:

http://youtu.be/sZM9jwkF5UU
    Last edited by Ben Thomas; 07-04-2013, 01:47 PM.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Can't get on board the PWZ train and I've seen it 3 times now (once on the big screen with a loving crowd).

It's just ugly and the tone never meshes. Sorry, y'all.
      It's alright man, parts of that movie irritate the shit out of me but the overall attempt is as good as we've gotten so far from a Frank film.

One day they'll get it right and just throwback the fuck out of it, make it an exploitation film, and we'll all be laughing back at the ski lodge about how wrong they all were.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dredd should have been included in Billy's Mansploitation marathon.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, but then he'd start crying again at the end, knowing we'll never get a squeakquel.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But they'd be glorious tears of amazeballs though.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 3D tears.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hughesian tears one might say.

Comment

• I'll take Dredd over any Punisher film to date.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'd almost say that's a given.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      I'll take Dredd over any Punisher film to date.
                      Rrrrrrrrrrrealy?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Rewatched The Anvengers. Even better the second time.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Rrrrrrrrrrrealy?
                          Yep. Dredd, not IAMDAHLAW version mind you.

Comment

• No brainer. Dredd.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• When even Jamie agrees, it's a wrap. Dredd is the shit.

Comment

• You sure don't like me, huh?
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X