Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "i wanted to drop a bomb....". That scene was fun.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      I was gripped all the way through.
      HuhHuhHuhHuh.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Watched The Rundown this morning. Fucking love that flick still. The Rock is such a badass.
        'Do you understand the concept of the Tooth Fairy?'

I was worried Dwayne would never live up to the promise of this film, but thankfully he seems to be on the right path now. This is still his most entertaining film to date.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'm with Ben on ZD30...I thought it was phenomenal.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tried watching J Edgar. Turned it off. Bad on many levels.

Comment

• Tried watching J Edgar. Turned it off. Bad on many levels.

Comment

• So it was doubly bad, then?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Not sure what happened there. But yeah, it was twice baked in bad sauce.

Comment

• Just rewatched part of that. I didn't hate it. far from loved it, too, but still.

I watched MOST of Silent House (My wife keeps grabbing the remote away from me to continue her seemingly endless Mad Men marathon, so I still haven't cokpletely finished it, but I've already seen the well-telegraphed big reveal. At 1st, I really dug this film, as the image of her trying to be quiet under that table the 1st time while her assailant was in the room was a well done exercise in on screen tension. But by the third time they went to that well, and the guy kept reaching out & grabbing her, then letting her go, I started to think this film was really kind of lame. They explain it in kind of a cool manner, but the fact that the onscreen action does not jibe at all with reality - all the angles on the vantage points to the assaiants' shenanigans are wrong, for instance - really detracts from its believability & effectiveness. It almost feels like they're cheating, not giving you all the clues to the mystery correctly.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Watched a bunch of movies this weekend (I was laid up with an injury):

TAKEN: Rewatched this. Still a great little action romp
                      TAKEN 2: Not as good as the first but still enjoyable. I'd watch a 3rd entry.
                      THE MECHANIC (Statham version): Still my favorite Statham movie. My only real complaint about the film is that the dialog is very low in the mix in a lot of scenes, causing a lot of rewinding to try and decipher what was said. Great action throughout with better acting than is generally merited in these types of films.

Also, I started THE RAID: REDEMPTION. Holy shit.

Comment

• After The Americans we were in a spy mood, and watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Fuck is this movie good. Great. Yeah, definitely great. The world needs more super smart adult films filled with who's who of British central casting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

YES.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            THE MECHANIC (Statham version): Still my favorite Statham movie. My only real complaint about the film is that the dialog is very low in the mix in a lot of scenes, causing a lot of rewinding to try and decipher what was said. Great action throughout with better acting than is generally merited in these types of films.
                            I still prefer Crank and Safe, but yeah, it's pretty good.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Oh yeah.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              After The Americans we were in a spy mood, and watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Fuck is this movie good. Great. Yeah, definitely great. The world needs more super smart adult films filled with who's who of British central casting.
                              Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy is the shit. A film you have to pay close attention to as the twists and turns spool out. Love that flick.

Comment

• Raid:Redemption this weekend. Yep it was amazeballs.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X