Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny...Epic as shit, enough said.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I hated the fuck out of that movie. So much.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really...that sucks. I dig it whatever, shit is stupid funny.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It sucked as a D movie. SO much. Making KG a prick? Stupid. Shitty songs? Shitty. Using material from their old show on HBO? Lame. I was hyped to see this flick and was let down hard.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Movie came out too late as well. They had peaked a couple years before. Gag wore thin.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Movie came out too late as well. They had peaked a couple years before. Gag wore thin.

Exactly. THIS.

Comment

• High Fidelity. I usually only watch this flick during my depressed times of my life (which doesn't happen anymore with Lesley for the most part) and what a difference it makes. I hated Rob this time around for almost the whole movie. Whereas before I always identified with him (besides having the same first name). Still a great flick, just wierd watching it when in a normal relationship. That is all.

Comment

• Yeah, I can't stand the film really anymore. He's a whiny bitch. Not that we all haven't been there, but I just can't stand it now. I guess it is the difference between younger and more mature relationships.

Comment

• Truth.

Comment

• Did I just have a breakthru? I think so.

Comment

• Whenever I'm in the dumps, I go with Grosse Point Blank.

Because nothing cheers me up like Dan Aykroyd getting a TV slammed on his head by Lloyd Dobler.

I am a base individual.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're a big boy now.

Comment

• Watching Death Proof at the moment. I still fucking hate the first group of girls. In fact, I mostly hate this movie. One of Tarantino's misses in my opinion.

Comment

• Wrong, sir.

Nacho-eating homicidal maniac with an Icy-Hot patch on his racin' jacket begs to differ.

And with this bit of evidence:

I think Tarantino was trying to kill his foot-fetish demon.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kurt Russell is the only good thing about this movie. Well him, Rosario and Zoe. Otherwise it's no where near as fun as Planet Terror. Plus his extended cut is fucking painful. I liked Death Proof in the theater, not so much on DVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X