Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's disappointing to know the flick is SciFi Channel level. OK, yeah, there was no way in hell this was high quality material we were talking here, but still. My best buddy and I are supposed to check this out Friday at a matinee double feature with Prometheus. Might have to change the schedule up a bit.

Comment

• Not worth a theater watch at all in my opinion. I mean, the first one wasn't either but it had that sweet 15 minute gore feast. This movie is worth a rental if you're curious about it, but even then it's iffy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, my buddy hasn't seen Avengers yet, and I can always watch that flick again, so....

Comment

• Act of Valor

This was surprisingly good. First off, Act of Valor is proof anyone can act, as the SEALS are better actors than Ashton Kutcher. The action is crisp as hell, and it's really worth it to see this on a big TV with a kickass sound system. Sure, the story is generic as fuck, but really, you are not watching this for anything else than see SEALS hunt people down and liberate them of their puny lives.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Act of Valor

This was surprisingly good. First off, Act of Valor is proof anyone can act, as the SEALS are better actors than Ashton Kutcher. The action is crisp as hell, and it's really worth it to see this on a big TV with a kickass sound system. Sure, the story is generic as fuck, but really, you are not watching this for anything else than see SEALS hunt people down and liberate them of their puny lives.

Well, they are puppets.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It was still better than most action movies I've seen in the last couple of years. It's not Stalingrad, but it's easily one of the best of the genre in the last 20 years.

Comment

It was still better than most action movies I've seen in the last couple of years. It's not Stalingrad, but it's easily one of the best of the genre in the last 20 years.

Really?!? I guess we saw two different movies.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I heard that movie was a big piece of shit.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I may have to give this a go.

Comment

• It's a straight up military action flick. Kinda like a very updated Golan Globus movie from the 80's. For it's genre, it's great, but as a movie, it's an ok to good movie. I had fun watching it. It's not amazing, but it ain't bad.

Comment

• That sounds awful.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Do you want to see special ops guys kill people à la Call of Duty? If so, come on in, and if not, stay away.

Comment

Do you want to see special ops guys kill people à la Call of Duty? If so, come on in, and if not, stay away.

It's the best piece of Hollywood Propaganda since the 1950s.

Comment

• Can't see a difference between Delta Force, Navy SEAL, Missing in Action and this one.

Comment

• Navy SEALS had The Biehn and a sweet golf scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X