Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Gimmedakeyscocksucker
    Hilarious scene...my wife was looking at me like "what the fuck is wrong with you?" As I was laughing my ass off.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Love that part.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• B Del Toro's was the best...Fenster was aces. Loved that character.

Comment

• Hostel 2- Two questions: 1) Why in the world was this movie created? 2) Why in the world did I watch it? Fucking terrible. I think Dawn Weiner is as annoying as the next buy but I don't want to see her hanging upside down naked and I don't want to see her tortured to death by a weird naked lady. Avoid this pile.

Comment

• Sad I just recorded that...

Comment

• I didn't like the first one. Have no inkling to watch that one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's virtually the same as the first one but somehow more disturbing. I thought the first one was kind of good but this was...I don't know. More disturbing, I guess.

Comment

• Gran Torino 8/10

Clint is getting old (duh). Although it hasn't stopped him from giving excellent performances and directing powerful movies. Another successful attempt.

Comment

• Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was okay I guess. Nothing major.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched A New Hope and Empire this weekend. My love of Star Wars is coming back.

Comment

• Watched Jedi to try out the new sound setup. Still not ready yet.

Comment

• Well that's cause you watched Jedi. Watch Empire and all shall be forgotton.

Comment

• Jedi has a special place for me. I can still remember seeing it in the theater. And the space battle at the end still rules.

Comment

• That is true.

Comment

• Damn home theater makes me want an HD TV now. My TV is only 2-3 years old so I can't justify buying a new one. Wah.

Comment

Working...
                                X