Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Escape from NY last night...love the movie. That's all.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Caught Hot Fuzz yesterday on ye olde Skinamax HD. I had no idea I could recite the whole thing now. But apparently I can, and did when I wasn't folding laundry. Highly quotable and insanely fast-paced for something that clocks in at 2+ hours.

I want another Pegg/Wright collaboration sometime in this decade. They're better together than on their own. Just like the Wonder Twins.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good flick. not quite as good as Shaun of the Dead, for me.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah, that was what I thought as well. It's a grower.

But you can't compete with zombies and Bill Nighy. Or zombie Bill Nighy.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In about an hour or so I will be watching Labyrinth. I honestly hate that movie. But there will be some drinks involved. so it might turn out to be better.

Comment

• I'm with you Zanie. I love Bowie and that's it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• haha. EXACTLY. a friend of mine found a drinking game for it.

drink every time someone says the following:
                "fair"
                "friend"
                "help"
                "baby"
                or "sarah"

drink every time david bowie's junk is showing.
                every time david bowie plays with his balls.
                every time someone messes up Hoggle's name.
                every time ludo calls the rocks.
                every time there's a clock.
                every time someone bursts into song.

I wont really be paying any attention to play. I'll just be drinking.

Comment

• You should be getting your stomach pumped around the 25 minute mark.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Let me take you back to a simpler time.....1994. Crystal Clear Pepsi was awesome, Tom Hanks was playing a retard in a facist movie and Alec Baldwin played a superhero. Yes, I'm talking about The Shadow. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men....indeed Mr. Baldwin. I remember biking up to the theater on my 13 birthday to see this, and I was the only one in the theater. Holy shit is this movie glorious. I want Alec Baldwin's voice to come out of Batman's mouth from now on. I watched this last night for the first time since that fateful day, 14 years ago and its' still fucking rad. It's on demand for netflix, so go check this shit out if you have never seen it or if it's been awhile. So much greatness in this movie: Alec Baldwin as a oriental pimp slathered in ladies, Peter Boyle as his driver, knives that can bite, etc. So awesome.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I remember watching the bullets collide and my little mind being blown. And I really wanted that dagger.

This film had a pretty excellent score too, if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Yep. This movie is totally underrated.

Comment

• Totally. I need a Blu-ray release of this, The Rocketeer, and They Live, NOW!

Comment

• Whatever happened to the fella who played Shiwan Kahn (John Logan)?

That dude was awesome. Even after his glass knife lobotomy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I had the VHS of the Shadow and never watched it...apparently not much has changed since my youth, I still fail....

On a positive note, I watched The Usual Suspects last night. Forgot how much I love this movie. Doesn't quite pack the punch it did the first time around but to see the build up is great. Cast is pure gold. Chazz Palminteri (SP?), Gabriel Byrne and Kevin "K-Pax" Spacey are tits. Stephen Baldwin and Benicio Del Toro, give some of their best performances ever here...Great flick.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Gimmedakeyscocksucker
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X