Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy your imported stupid.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But for reals I love the MGS series.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know you do.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
          I am Number 4

Not a number 2. I expected shit, but I got a fun little movie, whose sequel will never happen. The Olyphant was wasted, but I'd rather take sequels to this than fucking Twilight....
          Yeah, had fun with that one too.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            (his eldest daughter's dumbshit friend being there just to be comedic relief was lame)
            I liked that it was never made totally explicit that he was actually there so that the older daughter didn't have be asked if she was ok all the time - he'd gone through the same thing and was ok (comparatively) so they were free to shoot the shit instead of having to get into it every few minutes. He actually had some great lines, I think the part was simply not well cast. The bit where he tells Robert Forster, 'I think she knows she's being funny' should have been an absolutely killer line, but it was merely very funny.
            Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            I find Payne's best when he's wrangling a protagonist that is painted in shades of grey.
            My favourite Payne: his closing segment of Paris, Je T'aime. Words cannot express how utterly doubled over with laughter I was watching that and I also found it among the most moving chapters, certainly the one that said the most to me about Paris.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Maybe the role would have been handled better had the actor not been exponentially punchable. As it is, it's one of the weaker performances in the film.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hoping to see THE DESCENDANTS this weekend with the wife.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Hoping to see THE DESCENDANTS this weekend with the wife.

Home video release got pushed up to March 13th by Fox yesterday. So, there's that if you want to wait it out.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ah cool. Thanks for the tip.

And the shaft.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• League of extraordinary gentlemen. Still sucks.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched GI JOE last night. Still love this fucking movie. My only gripe is that like all of Sommers other movies it could lose about 20 mins and we'd be good.

Still bummed that JGL isn't going to be in the sequel.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          League of extraordinary gentlemen. Still sucks.
                          That film kills me, especially after reading the graphic novels and bemoaning what could've been.

Watched a bit of Fast Times at Ridgemont High this morning. Love that flick, love seeing Sean Penn, Judge Reinhold, Forrest Whittaker, Phoebe Cates, and Jennifer Jason Leigh (YUM!) just starting out.

AMC is running a Godfather marathon or something this weekend, so I might have to watch those flicks. Again.

Comment

• Tim, Cinemark is playing Godfather in theaters one day this week as well then Godfather 2 next month.

Comment

• Thanks for the head's up, Billy, but none of the theaters in my neck of the woods are running it. However, if I want to see Wanderlust, I'm covered, it seems.

Comment

• Finally saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Good shit for sure. Things learned:

1. Even as a brilliant geneticist Franco is high as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
                                2. Brian Cox as evil ape handler is perfect casting.
                                3. If you want to do dirt bring a fucking silverback.

Comment

Working...
                                X