Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dug the first Scream, but I'm damned if I can remember anything about the second one, apart from Jerry O'Connell showing up. Same with Scream 3 to an extent, and Scream 4 just didn't pique my curiosity enough to even bother seeing it.

Comment

• Scream 4 is fucking hilarious.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it wasn't in the theater.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• except for Gay Randall
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dude. I could watch Roberts' defenestration of that coffee table on a loop for hours and not tire of it.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• she was horrible, but that was pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Dude. I could watch Roberts' defenestration of that coffee table on a loop for hours and not tire of it.
                Luther does it better.

Comment

• Super 8

Kind of good. That's all I've got. Sorry to repeat what everyone else seems to have said, but its true - some of the stuff with the kids is neat, the stuff with the alien is pretty boring. Equals one uneven, but well-made film.

The Artist

Every bit as wonderful as you've heard. Its just a big hug of a film for anyone who loves films. Jean Dujardin and Berenice Bejo deserve every little bit of praise for their work here, especially Bejo who didn't get as much of a chance to shine in OSS117.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Luther does it better.
                    Apples and oranges, Brosephus.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Way of the Puck.
                      Not a bad documentary on the air hockey world championships and the people that take this game a bit too seriously. It's not King of Kong levels, but I learned some facts about Air Hockey that I had no idea about (including that NASA was the creator of it for the most part).

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Apples and oranges, Brosephus.
                        If you were in front of me I would kick your door into pieces.

Comment

• That would be bananas.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Don't be Afraid of the Dark. I was with it up until the stupid fucking ending. But even with out that it wasn't the second coming of horror or really anything new.

Comment

• Is it on the level of Grizzly Park?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• IT's on the level of Ron.

Comment

Working...
                                X