Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I reckon I could get baked enough to enjoy Wolverine, but its still a fucking awful film. I think in that regard, that's probably why Last Stand is such an easy watch. Because comparatively, Wolverine is a root canal.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Vinnie Jones is Richard fucking Burton compared to Black Eyed Pea Guy (I refuse to name him, because his name is fucking stupid).
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        I reckon I could get baked enough to enjoy Wolverine, but its still a fucking awful film. I think in that regard, that's probably why Last Stand is such an easy watch. Because comparatively, Wolverine is a root canal.

No amount of drugs can help you go through that. There's a short window of enjoyment with Ryan Reynolds, but it's very short.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Vinnie Jones is Richard fucking Burton compared to Black Eyed Pea Guy (I refuse to name him, because his name is fucking stupid).
        LOL
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Thanks for the Akira Blu info, Ben.

A lot of laughs over this last page or so, gentlemen. Good work. I've never seen Wolverine the whole way through and I don't intend to change that, solid Reynolds bit or not.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Technically, Scott didn't die. His face got acne while kissing Jean, he screamed off camera and disappeared.
          Not quite a Phantasm level "what?" moment, but still a strange exit nonetheless.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Harry Brown. Brutal.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Harry Brown is awesome, need to watch it again.

Watching Hannah again right now. Damn I love this movie.

Comment

• The Innkeepers.

Ti West is still awful.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haywire

OMG. What was I thinking second-guessing Soderbergh? This movie totally holds up against all odds. ( MMA fighter has the lead, the directors first action film) The dubbing is hardly noticable. This movie looks great as per usual with the director. Yellow. The soundtrack. Electrojazzyriffic! Like Out of Sight/Ocean's good.

A- 92/100

Comment

• I rated Haywire 5 out of 5 Van Damme Splits .

Comment

• Great. That's what we were going to see before pops in law cancelled the baby sitting we had arranged with mo in law. FML
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shame on him. Haywire is AWESOME.

Comment

• The same friend who gave me tickets for Haywire just invited me tonight for a sneak for Chronicle. I shall go.

Comment

• Your friend trumps my pa-in-law
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Chronicle

Well I'll be damned. This is not only the very best of those hand-held camra movies, but it's a genuinely great superhero movie. I'm honestly really surprised it's that good. Thta kid from The Wire is great, but it's the one playing the socially awkward kid that's really great. I'm surprised the movie manages, in something klike 90-ish minutes, to develop those characters in a way I never thought this style would allow.
                                Spoiler: very mild spoiler, and not spoilery if you saw the trailer 
                              And the camera work is fucking cool. having the kids use their telekinetic powers to tape themselves is a genius idea.

2012 starts very strong for me, with REDLINE!!!, also surprising for an anime, and Haywire.

And that movie.

Comment

• Man, that's surprising MarTEEN, I hadn't really heard anything on Chronicle other than the trailer so that's cool. Can't wait to see that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X