Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    Nah. Dr. Who kicked Colin's ass in this.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got about 20 minutes into the special edition of The Abyss. Don't bother. The added dialogue was cut for a reason.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• He totally did. Colin played Jerry so "safe". Tennett made Peter Vincent work when the trailers made him look like the worst part of the movie. However, my biggest problem? We didn't get the "You're sooo cool Breewwsstteerrrr" line from Evil Ed. I know it's a lame issue but it bothered the shit outta me. I also hate McLovin a shit load. GET A GODDAMN SPEECH THERAPIST.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Got about 20 minutes into the special edition of The Abyss. Don't bother. The added dialogue was cut for a reason.
          Wholeheartedly disagree. I love the shit outta the special edition.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ok, I'll keep going. The added stuff was distracting as Fuck.

Comment

• Because you're used to the original? I liked the added stuff. I thought it fleshed out some of the characters more and I still really like the new ending if only for the "oh shit" factor.

Comment

Because you're used to the original? I liked the added stuff. I thought it fleshed out some of the characters more and I still really like the new ending if only for the "oh shit" factor.
                Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy used to the original.

Comment

• For sure. It did throw me for a loop the first time I watched it.

Comment

He totally did. Colin played Jerry so "safe". Tennett made Peter Vincent work when the trailers made him look like the worst part of the movie. However, my biggest problem? We didn't get the "You're sooo cool Breewwsstteerrrr" line from Evil Ed. I know it's a lame issue but it bothered the shit outta me. I also hate McLovin a shit load. GET A GODDAMN SPEECH THERAPIST.
                    I think you're falling into the "way to used to the original" here as well Rerb. And yeah McLovin sucks donkey dick but other than that it was a pretty good flick. Not award winning or anything but fun. And you're so wrong on Colin that it's bordering on insane. Like Matt needs to write another entry on your insanity.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I didn't hate the flick but it was absolutely nothing special. I don't have a hardon for him like you guys do. I'm glad I only wasted 5 bucks on demand instead of blind buying it. It just felt rushed and almost like they cut out about 20 mins of actual story.

Comment

• The rushed part I can agree on. When he showed up and was like "Yeah Milf and totally to hot for the main character girlfriend I'm totally a vampire" I thought "this seems a bit early."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Got about 20 minutes into the special edition of The Abyss. Don't bother. The added dialogue was cut for a reason.
                          Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                          Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Ok, I'll keep going. The added stuff was distracting as Fuck.
                          Stick with it, Nathan. The special edition of THE ABYSS is lightyears ahead of the theatrical version, mainly because of the ending. You'll see why.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed with Matt and Rob. It's better.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Special edition all the way.

Comment

• THE HELP- I thought this was supposed to be more funny. It was actually pretty good but mostly infuriating because of the blantant racism. At least it doesn't beat you over the head with they "HAY GUISE RACISM IS BAD OKAY" stick like fuckin' CRASH did. Also, would completely smash the racism out of Bryce Dallas Howard's character.

Comment

Working...
                                X