Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked that statement better when it was called a copout.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They share similar storylines, sure, but it doesn't take anything away from the fact that Craig fucking owns in it. Actually everyone in that movie owns all, only the greatness of Benny Blanco from the Bronx comes close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
        I liked that statement better when it was called a copout.

Layer Cake sucks and your mom doesn't swallow.

I WIN THE INTERNET, SON
        !
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Charming.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
            Charming.

I'm Charming like Charmin.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Layer Cake sucks and your mom doesn't swallow.

I WIN THE INTERNET, SON
              !

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Velvet Goldmine

Had never seen it before, though I had heard of it due to the awesome cast. Went in knowing basically nothing, and dug it a lot. Usually more musical films aren't my cup of tea at all, but the music was great so it didn't bug me much. Not sure I followed all the Oscar Wilde stuff since I've never read anything by him though, sure I missed a ton because of that.

Comment

• Has anybody heard any word on the docu "Knuckle" Seems like an interesting flick.

EDIT: Probably should have put this in the Undeserving of it's own thread thread.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuckin pikeys.

Comment

• Tintin reaaaaaally sounds retarded in English...
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SPY

Liked it but didn't love it. The plotting and narrative is very disjointed, especially in the beginning. It throws plot at you in little snippets that you have to watch, process, and store away later for recollection. Finally, about a half hour into it, Tom Hardy shows up and provides an honest to God narrative to follow. From there, it flows pretty nicely. It has some pacing issues but nothing that really bothered me...it did bother quite a few people around me, though. Many claimed boredom, which is a shame.

Great acting from everyone involved, and it's nice to see Mark Strong in a non-villain role.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thanks to you guys I PPV'd 'Fright Night'.

Big pile of MEH.

Seriously. David Tennett was the best part and he wasn't even in it that much. The original is soooo much better. Pretty disappointed. Colin was boring as fuck. :/
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Thanks to you guys I PPV'd 'Fright Night'.

Big pile of MEH.

Seriously. David Tennett was the best part and he wasn't even in it that much. The original is soooo much better. Pretty disappointed. Colin was boring as fuck. :/
                            YOU'RE BORING AS FUCK /MERRY CHRISTMAS

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              Colin was boring as fuck. :/

Man, you're really losing it.

Comment

• Nah. Dr. Who kicked Colin's ass in this.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X