Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the IMAX shows were sold out so i didn't get to see it tonight. Not happy.

Comment

• Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.

As good as Sherlock Holmes. No better or worse overall. This has the advantage of a better villain (Harris holds his own against Downey) and a much better ending. Holmes had the better action (Funny since Shadows was bigger in budget/scope but that slow-motion run down in the forest is as retarded in the film as it looked in the trailer) and humor. Downey and Law are still aces.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• We had 7 trailers before the showing. The one that went over best? G.I. JOE: RETALIATION. The theater crowd howled at Bruce Willis showing up.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have to know...just how much of that Burj Khalifa sequence actually involved having Tom Cruise outside of the building? Seriously, it's one of the single best action sequences that I've ever seen, and it's shot and edited for maximum tension. Simply outstanding work from everyone involved.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Biggest fuck up with the sequel is how they handle "Sherlock Vision."

Set up brilliantly in the first. His thought process is so meticulous that he can figure out the best solution to any problem (usually physical) in his head in a matter of milliseconds and execute. Here...the problems in front of him and his solutions are so complex and over-the-top that it makes him look like he's a psychic.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Young Adult

Darker than I thought it would be. Made me want to move and feel unfulfilled. Charlize Theron is ubersexy no matter what degree of crazy.

A

Comment

• Jackass 3 is on instant. It's pretty funny. You guys should watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Young Adult

Darker than I thought it would be. Made me want to move and feel unfulfilled. Charlize Theron is ubersexy no matter what degree of crazy.

A
                  I'd really like to see this - I heard it's really good in a pretty dark way.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    Young Adult

A

In a perfect world, Patton Oswalt gets an Oscar nomination. Fuck, he gets to win.

Big Fan wasn't a fluke.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oswalt's really been pushing the film too. He's really proud of it.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Ok, ok, ok... I know I'm jumping into this a little late, but...

Bridesmaids: I think I would have liked this movie a lot more if I hadn't seen so much of the movie already so many times during the trailers. Also, with all the hype, I think I had way too high of expectations for it. I always say it's best to have low expectations for a movie because you can almost always come out of it going "Well, it was better than I thought it was going to be."

Lincoln Lawyer: Holy shit this move was better than I thought it was going to be and I actually didn't have super low expectations for it. I love me some Matthew and I've been really disappointed in his choice of roles. As much as I love chick flicks, his best movies are not chick flicks (Dazed and Confused and A Time to Kill are my favorites of his, as many of you already know). My thought was it was about damn time Matthew did a movie like this.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• LINCOLN LAWYER is one of my favs from this past year. MORE, please.

Comment

• On Monday, I will have watched my last screening of the year.
                            From there, I shall cut together my Top 10 of the year and 5 honorable mentions.

Prepare to be disappointed.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy: what did you think of MI:GP? Just curious.

Comment

• Proof: Tom DID all of that shit for real. HOLY SHIT:
                                http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/movi...he-skyscr.html

Comment

Working...
                                X