Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of the underwater shit is fucking fantastic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still remember seeing the HBO behind the scenes special about the making of The Abyss. The big water tank and all those black beads. Plus the breathrough with the helmets. Fantastic.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• GODDAMMIT YOU BITCH BREATHE! *SLAP!* FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't forget the Mastereontrtniottonio boobs.

Comment

• "SLF;JAQ SFDJS"

Man...the whole scene with Bud going down the trench is fucking fantastic. Ed sells this shit hard.

Comment

• Dancing the night away in Creepshow trained Harris well for that undersea adventure.

"Where's my biiiirthday cake?"

10,000 fathoms below, asshole!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Behind the Mask- Still dig it, but a bit less once the "doc ends". Also, this would have been way better if the Michael C. Hall played Leslie. That's all I can picture when I watch this, is how much better it would have been if it was him.

Comment

• I have that in my instant queue, but my buddy said it was god awful.

Comment

• Nah. I dig the fuck outta of it, until the end. But I liked it better this time around actually. Since I knew what was coming.

Comment

• What the hell, its free.

Comment

• It's a pretty decent flick, and has Kevin McAlister's French-speaking asshole of a sister in it too.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I liked it. Pretty neato concept, but the ending was kinda bland.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            It's a pretty decent flick, and has Kevin McAlister's French-speaking asshole of a sister in it too.

HOLY SHIT! That's where I knew her from!

Comment

• "les incompetants"
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Demon Knight. The Zane and The Sadler kick all kinds of ass in this. Wish they would have made more Tales from the Crypt flicks. And fuck the shitty ones. This was just a badass movie with a badass soundtrack.

Comment

Working...
                                X