Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're right, Bobby.

Matt: DIVORCE!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      But Buckaroo Banzai is the perfect example of cult cinema. Ghostbusters is a super mainstream classic comedy. There's no cost of entry to Ghostbusters, like there is Banzai.
      Yeah, apples and oranges here.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Matt, are you sure you haven't pissed her off and she's using classic passive aggressiveness that the lady species is known for to fuck with you? Maybe she really loved it but she's making you pay for not cleaning the gutters on her time or something? Otherwise she's not your wife, she's a replicant from the future sent to kill us all.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why, Matt, why did you do it?

You love this woman, you rave about her all the time. Why did you have to ruin her for yourself?

That said, Vin, I think you should go round Matt's while he's "out of town" and set the woman straight. Kinda like how Tony set Gloria Trillo straight in S3 of The Sopranos. Linked here (no embed allowed, apparently).
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Big fan of Ghostbusters, Matt. Just sayin'.

Comment

• I'd be repping you right if I could, Timbo.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Back atcha, Ben. Back atcha.

Comment

• Pure gold from.both of ya.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lets not start sucking each others' dicks yet, gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      Lets not start sucking each others' dicks yet, gentlemen.

DAMNIT SHAWN!!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kung Fu Panda 2

Nearly as great as the first. Nearly. While the first movie paid tribute to the classic 50's Shaw productions, this one neatly follows all the rules of the 60's Golden Age HK movies. The settings and fights, especially the palace/foundry, reminded me a lot of Once Upon a Time in China (Yes, that good). Gary Oldman was great as the villain. Van Damme did some Croc master, but President Palmer stole Van Damme's scenes.

Also gorgeous to look at, Dreamwork is really starting to compete with Pixar.

Comment

• Cool another kids flick I might be able to stand while my kids watch it. No sarcasm

Comment

• Those are the real gems. Pixar is still the master but still, Dreamworks has it going well since Panda, with those 2 movies and Dragons. A good streak.

Comment

• not a movie, but the wife and I caught the first episode of 'The Walking Dead' on netflix. AWESOME.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not as down on the series as some, but its all downhill from that pilot.

Comment

Working...
                                X