Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    5 is three times as fun as 4 though.
    Word.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Cave chase sucked but I still liked 4. 5 is three times as fun as 4 though.
      This all sounds like too much math. I have never watched any of these movies, and now you are making me think I shouldn't because they are about math professors who drive Ladas. or something.
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• You've never seen any of the Fast movies? Whaaaa?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The first one is ten times better than it has any right to be. Two through four suffer from sequelitis but have good moments. Five is supposed to completely rock.

Mike...if you liked Point Break watch the first one.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            This all sounds like too much math. I have never watched any of these movies, and now you are making me think I shouldn't because they are about math professors who drive Ladas. or something.
            Watch the first one, test the waters. If you like that sort of dog and pony show, give the second one a try, and so on.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I shall break it down for you Mike, as I am a huge fanboy for these films:

1 - Point Break with cars. Brewster is super hot. Awesomely bad late 90s rapmetal soundtrack.

2 - Interracial homosexual love story between two bros. Luda being Luda. Better cars. Cole Hauser as one hell of a Miami mobster. Rats eating through belly buttons.

3 - Chiba. Rednecks. Hulk/Bruce Banner car. Some awesome driving. The dude that plays Han is legit as fuck. Tokyo looks amazing at night. Son from Home Improvement that isn't JTT.

4 - Han is back! Wait what? TIME TRAVEL. And we are moving drugs for the Mexican cartel.

5 - The Rock. More to come post viewing.

This series already has better movies than the Star Wars franchise. WATCH THEM.

Comment

• Billy, that's probably the best synopsis ever. Seriously.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I shall break it down for you Mike, as I am a huge fanboy for these films:

1 - Point Break with cars. Brewster is super hot. Awesomely bad late 90s rapmetal soundtrack.

2 - Interracial homosexual love story between two bros. Luda being Luda. Better cars. Cole Hauser as one hell of a Miami mobster. Rats eating through belly buttons.

3 - Chiba. Rednecks. Hulk/Bruce Banner car. Some awesome driving. The dude that plays Han is legit as fuck. Tokyo looks amazing at night. Son from Home Improvement that isn't JTT.

4 - Han is back! Wait what? TIME TRAVEL. And we are moving drugs for the Mexican cartel.

5 - The Rock. More to come post viewing. Brazilian Top Cop is painfully hot.

This series already has better movies than the Star Wars franchise. WATCH THEM.
                  Addendum in bold.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Brazilian Top cop is married to Thor duder. Commentary gossip FTW!

Comment

• I LIKE IT.jpg
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ok, I shall give this series that is clearly about math professors a chance. It is NOT on Canadian Netflix though, so STRIKE ONE!
                        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• It's not on American either, because this series deserves BD viewings only. Especially for the bro love.

Comment

• Timely news that Statham is circling Fast Six and Seven.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Tyrese's pearly whites demand BD Mike!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                Timely news that Statham is circling Fast Six and Seven.
                                Man alive.

Anyone else feel like that DJ who started listening to that new Pootie Tang record?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X