Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I concur.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mystic River

I want to watch an entire movie of just Bacon and Furious bustin' scumbags. Seriously, between this and Super my love for Kev couldn't be higher right now.

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Sweeney Todd

....what someone like Emma Thompson could have done with the part of Mrs Lovett.
      Oooooh! I heartily approve of this.

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
      That'd be Spider Man 2. Thanks for playing.
      You, sir, are a winner!

Oh, and I'd have Mask of the Phantasm over The Incredibles.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Watching 'John Waters: This Filthy World' now.

Funny as shit!
        He's got some incredible, insane stories.

The story of the stripper that looked like Johnny Cash was great.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post

This picture about sums up my personality. GONNA HAVE A MOVIETHON THIS AFTERNOON.

Keep the coupon inside of TF3. The double-dip won't be that much, so that $10 coupon is going to drop the price hard.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
            He's got some incredible, insane stories.

The story of the stripper that looked like Johnny Cash was great.
            "I owe my entire career to Zorro*!"

*The stripper that looked like Johnny Cash

Comment

• TF3. Still enjoyed the hell outta this flick. That being said, 25mins needs to be cut.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anyone got their hands on a copy of Dead Alive/Braindead bluray? Just saw it comes out Tuesday, and if it looks good I need to snag it for $10.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Anyone got their hands on a copy of Dead Alive/Braindead bluray? Just saw it comes out Tuesday, and if it looks good I need to snag it for $10.

I have it. It's the unrated cut, but it's only 97 minutes. Transfer is still rough, but it's the best you're going to get.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Talked about Legend on the podcast this afternoon. Good discussion. Director's cut all the way though.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Talked about Legend on the podcast this afternoon. Good discussion. Director's cut all the way though.
                      I only side with the version that is the book... the movie was such a disappointment after reading the book. Just goes to show everyone that reading is bad!
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Black Swan or "Portman Goes Nanners!" Great flick as psychological thrillers go, and Portman and Kunis delivered like gang busters. Very dark and dreary, depressing in some parts as you watch Portman's character just fall apart during the course of the flick. Winona Ryder did a solid job with her cameo, too.

Aronofsky's direction was spot on here. The little touches (moving paintings made from the mother were especially eerie) sold me on Portman's losing touch with reality, and watching her get seductive and in control was a terrific transformation. Kudos also to everyone involved in the dance/finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                          TF3. Still enjoyed the hell outta this flick. That being said, 25mins needs to be cut.
                          haha, when you wrote this I read Terminator 3, and I was going to get all excited that I had finally found someone who also liked this film. It's flawed, but thematically it's the most interesting out of all of them IMHO. Press "up" on your joystick if you want to read more...
                          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Kudos also to everyone involved in the dance/finale.
                            Thank you, I consider it my finest performance!
                            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Black Swan or "Portman Goes Nanners!"
                              Urban gothic camp.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Thank you, I consider it my finest performance!
                                Haah! Lulz to you!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X