Gay Niggers From Outer Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Danes are fucking weird.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS AN IRONIC HIPSTER THING
      It wasn't, I was a roomate with three black guys in college for a year. The guy I shared a room with was cool. The other two were total class-A fuckups.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
        I didn't know that the gays had such problems with the African-American community.
        I will make no comment about Prop 8.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I was waiting for someone to bring that up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That's a completely different issue altogether. Although I've been trying to get this one gay black guy I know onto the show to discuss such things.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              It wasn't, I was a roomate with three black guys in college for a year. The guy I shared a room with was cool. The other two were total class-A fuckups.

They didn't try to sell you crack, did they?
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

No, but one of them was in an episode of Pimp my Ride. Dude had the exact same birthday as me.

Comment

I think we all know that they didn't just try. They succeeded.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Crack is wack, kids.

Back on topic, who's seen the film? I saw it and it works as a Z-Grade Sci-Fi flick. There's nothing going on in it that could really be that groundbreaking or shocking.

Comment

I watched half of it this morning on youtube. Then I got bored and decided to watch Runaway. I think that was the better choice.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Tom Selleck/Gene Simmons 'Runaway'? nice.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                          X